How can small private schools support Non-B visa and apply for WP?

I apologize if this question was asked before, I did a detailed search and were not able to find an answer yet.

My Korean fiancee is planning on working in a small private school in BKK. The school has 8 part time teachers (Thai) employed and is not registered as a company.

If the school employs 4 Thai fulltime teacher would the school than be able to support my fiancee with a Non-B visa and be able to apply for a WP?

Thank you very much

Andreas

Edited by AndreasF

1 hour ago, elviajero said:

As long as it’s a legitimate business and she is formally employed it should be possible.

According to the OP it has no full time employees, tax records for them, sounds like cash payments for casual work.

So, not a legitimate registered company.

• Like 1

According to the OP it has no full time employees, tax records for them, sounds like cash payments for casual work. So, not a legitimate registered company.

Correct, this small school is not a registered company but is planning on paying taxes to full time employed Thai teacher later

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

29 minutes ago, overherebc said:

According to the OP it has no full time employees, tax records for them, sounds like cash payments for casual work.

So, not a legitimate registered company.

9 minutes ago, AndreasF said:

Correct, this small school is not a registered company but is planning on paying taxes to full time employed Thai teacher later

It doesn't have to be a "company". If/once the school (business) is properly registered, and is formally employing at least 4 Thais, they should be able to get a WP for a foreign employee.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, elviajero said:

It doesn't have to be a "company". If/once the school (business) is properly registered, and is formally employing at least 4 Thais, they should be able to get a WP for a foreign employee.

So as soon as the school has another 3 on the books ( making 4 as I said ) his wife could be employed. Until then I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

• Like 2