digital BP monitor

JaiLai

Buy an arm band type monitor and it should be OK.  I bought this last year and seems to work well and only 379 baht.  Not as fancy and probably not quite as accurate as my much more expensive Omorn but gives readings that are quite close to the same.  Check at doctors office and if not accurate not much of a loss.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/bangkok-life-blood-pressure-monitor-i140426424-s160987440.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.717b5323lDZrqF&search=1

Bangkok life Arm Blood Pressure Monitor LCD Heart Beat Home Sphgmomanometer, White

Omron is a well known international brand used in many hospitals here. Units for home use that look similar to the one lopburi posted go for about 2000 baht last time I saw some in Boots. Most modern pharmacies stock a few brands, probably lower priced than Boots. 

On 1/19/2019 at 5:22 PM, kkerry said:

Omron is a well known international brand used in many hospitals here. Units for home use that look similar to the one lopburi posted go for about 2000 baht last time I saw some in Boots. Most modern pharmacies stock a few brands, probably lower priced than Boots. 

Agree 100% about Omron and arm band model.

I would suggest you not buy a wrist band type.

I bought a fairly cheap one from Lazada, I don't think the price has got much to do with it although it would be nice to be able to hook it up to the computer. I checked it at the hospital, proved that I get white coat syndrome (under 120 at home, 156 at the hospital).

Archived