Police hunting for driver in hit and run – Patong

rooster59

Police hunting for driver in hit and run – Patong

By The Thaiger

Screen-Shot-2019-01-19-at-15.19.22.jpg

Patong Friday, January 18, 2.06am – Police are trying to locate the driver of this hit and run silver sedan in Patong. If you have any information please contact the Tourist Police or Patong Police – 1155 or 191 (Thai)

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/police-hunting-for-driver-in-hit-and-run-patong

The Thaiger: 2019-01-20

2 hours ago, YetAnother said:

am now convinced; thai drivers drive with their eyes closed

I believe the window tinting madness in Thailand adds an extra disadvantage on the roads especially at night, impairing  vision,driving with black tinted window may not be the wisest idea for some whoare prone to drowsiness....just a thought

I saw the video on a facebook site. It looks like two young Thai men ran across the road in front of the speeding car, and the car was definitely going at a pace. Judging by the reaction of a girl in the video I do not think one of them survived, he certainly took a flying leap into the parked motorcycles. 

2 hours ago, mok199 said:

I believe the window tinting madness in Thailand adds an extra disadvantage on the roads especially at night, impairing  vision,driving with black tinted window may not be the wisest idea for some whoare prone to drowsiness....just a thought

Im also against them blacked out windows especially in the rain at night

2 hours ago, mok199 said:

Heavy tinting is illegal but, well you know...... Whether something is illegal or not has absolutely no relevance in Thailand.

Archived