Mirror Extension Arms for 2014 Honda Click?

NCC1701A

I have found that a problem too, i got special mirrors on my Aerox 155 and now can see better. I believe the guy put PCX mirrors on them as i asked for bigger wider mirrors.

Just look what is available, it certainly is worth it to see more.

I don't think you will find "extensions" for the existing mirrors.

But motorcycle mirrors are offered in a wide variety and don't cost a fortune.

Just find one of the motorcycle "pimp" shops (with all the fancy stuff) and ask.

On 1/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, KhunBENQ said:

I don't think you will find "extensions" for the existing mirrors.

But motorcycle mirrors are offered in a wide variety and don't cost a fortune.

Just find one of the motorcycle "pimp" shops (with all the fancy stuff) and ask.

i did that but i live in Hua Hin. all the real scooter shops are scared of Farangs.

13 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

but i am not sure about the size.

Honda Click 2011: 10 mm.

Would be surprising if they had the smaller one now.

After learning that such things exist :whistling: I am tempted to buy one for my own.

(I would try in a local shop first)

BUT: I just tried to unscrew the mirror (counter nut on the left) with all force and proper tool.

Uff, gave up. Will need penetrating oil and maybe some help...

20190122_130241.jpg

10 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

i don't mean to be negative, but this is for improving safety. so i seriously doubt they would have it. and in five years I have never seen any on a scooter or bike. just the opposite.  but please let me know if you find any.

thank you for this info.

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i don't mean to be negative, but this is for improving safety. so i seriously doubt they would have it. and in five years I have never seen any on a scooter or bike. just the opposite.  but please let me know if you find any.

thank you for this info.

KhunBENQ told you that 10 mm is good so just buy a set of 10mm ones and you are done. From the search you did on lazada.

After learning that such things exist :whistling: I am tempted to buy one for my own.
BUT: I just tried to unscrew the mirror (counter nut on the left) with all force and proper tool.

20190122_130241.jpg.30594f0d6db9c9b6225da37d516c3226.jpg

You will find one side (I think left) is reverse thread. If you use two wrenches it’s easier. The top is a jam nut. Hold the bottom while loosening the top one. The spin the mirror off.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Buy a 1 metre length of Redi Rod in the correct size and pitch.

Buy 2 coupling nuts to match. 1 metre will give you lots of length to cut to different length and try what works best.

When satisfied, either assemble with Loctite - or more permanent - 2 part epoxy. Spray paint black.

coupling nut.jpg

redi rod.jpg

Wish I had my phone (cam) with me today:

a villager drove buy with his sidecar motorbike.

He had mounted a big fat (truck?) mirror on the right side.

So against all rules, even some Thai people are aware of safety. :whistling:

I have this problem on all my bikes apart from the Vespa, which is obviously built for western shoulders. Looking at our Wave, Crf, Filano, Fino and Shadow they are all different and will require a different solution to avoid looking like a dog's dinner.

Folding mirrors may be a better solution. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pc-Folding-Rear-Mirrors-Round-Motorcycle-8mm-10mm-Thread-Side-Mirror-For/153285285101?hash=item23b083d4ed:g:-jsAAOSwy3JcAlwz:rk:6:pf:0

• 5 months later...
On 1/21/2019 at 11:26 PM, Damrongsak said:

Someone probably has a Mirror Mount Riser Extender Adapter for cheap.

image.png.01226b41e564d146e76eba1cbe17ee5b.pngimage.png.edc1fcd21022a5ab1988d01710ad180a.png

On 1/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, KhunBENQ said:

20190122_130241.jpg

On 1/22/2019 at 5:48 PM, robblok said:

KhunBENQ told you that 10 mm is good so just buy a set of 10mm ones and you are done. From the search you did on lazada.

On 1/22/2019 at 7:01 PM, PolarAttack said:

You will find one side (I think left) is reverse thread. If you use two wrenches it’s easier. The top is a jam nut. Hold the bottom while loosening the top one. The spin the mirror off.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 1/23/2019 at 2:31 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Three shops in the district town.

Three times disbelieving look.

What's that?

Who needs useful mirrors :closedeyes:

well here it is 6 months later...

i ordered the Motowolf extenders. they won't work as both mirrors on my 2014 Honda Click are left hand thread. I see that was mentioned by some of you. thanks. Of the dozens of different types of extenders i looked at left or right hand thread was never a option. I should have taken the mirrors off and worked it through but I didn't. So what I need now is a 10mm left to right hand adapter. Maybe I can find that in a scooter shop. Having problems finding that on line (that is not in the USA) or an extender with left hand threaded.     

well here it is 6 months later...
i ordered the Motowolf extenders. they won't work as both mirrors on my 2014 Honda Click are left hand thread. I see that was mentioned by some of you. thanks. Of the dozens of different types of extenders i looked at left or right hand thread was never a option. I should have taken the mirrors off and worked it through but I didn't. So what I need now is a 10mm left to right hand adapter. Maybe I can find that in a scooter shop. Having problems finding that on line (that is not in the USA) or an extender with left hand threaded.     

Thanks for the update [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about exploiting the gap between your hands and your torso to see behind. Bar end mirrors inboard inside your hands? Even on a Click.

analog-motorcycles-dirty-twin-studio-001

Secondly if you are trying to see directly behind you the mirrors are wrongly adjusted you should be looking more alongside?

If you had both?

Archived