BANGKOK 16 February 2019 06:19
Nyezhov

Help Me Im starving

10 minutes ago, madmen said:

Precisely why starvation diets don't work. 

Go keto which is basically atkins and eat eat eat but low or no carbs initially while your body changes from carb burn to ketosis (fat burn) 

I lost 30kg so fast that I was worried I had cancer. 

Working out in the gym or on a bike, jog etc helps but it's not a pre requisite 

Cardiologist said no keto. Balanced healthy diet. I feel like I'm withdrawing from drugs. the thought of stir fried Chinese broccoli and a piece of chicken breast for dinner tonight makes me want to fly off the balcony. maybe I'll go see if the fruit guy is outside and I'll gorge myself on papaya.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Opl said:

I suggest you to order a large bowl of hot rice soup, or "congee"... 

ozarkansas-flavors-thai-chicken-and-rice

Do not do that. Rice has Carbs. When I did my weight loss program I found I struggled without carbs. Toilet issues and headaches.  I ate and mixed in some veggies. Broccoli, Avocado, Stuff like that

1 minute ago, Snow Leopard said:

Do not do that. Rice has Carbs. When I did my weight loss program I found I struggled without carbs. Toilet issues and headaches.  I ate and mixed in some veggies. Broccoli, Avocado, Stuff like that

I'm tired of jok anyway. I need fat and sugar. Help me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

That was filled coconut or pineapple pastries that cost 20 baht. I feel like going to 7-Eleven and just sitting in the aisles stuffing them in my face

Will power

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

there is a very little quantity of rice in a portion, maybe as little as a tea spoon,  

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Cardiologist said no keto. Balanced healthy diet. I feel like I'm withdrawing from drugs. the thought of stir fried Chinese broccoli and a piece of chicken breast for dinner tonight makes me want to fly off the balcony. maybe I'll go see if the fruit guy is outside and I'll gorge myself on papaya.

He said no keto? So low carb steamed Veges eg cauliflower and a chicken breast steamed or grilled is bad for the heart? 

Edited by madmen

1 minute ago, poohy said:

Regardless of your football affiliations, this diet does not sound good! and whatever come off will thunder back on again when you resume proper rations!

Not too good on advice  but

In a vain attempt to be vain i walk 6km daily and limit my alcohol or bread intake ( actually if i want to loose quickly i stop bead an beer for month) it seems to drop off somewhat

i will be doing that in Feb march as April an May in will be back in UK feasting on real food and drinking real beer.

Phew! Feel like a cheese and onion sandwich now

Yes, beer as well. A 6K walk helps as well. I am doing the same from next week. I need to lose some