Help Me Im starving

Nyezhov

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, kkerry said:

Regular Coke is 10.6 gms per 100 mls so four cans a day 132 gms or 33 teaspoons of sugar...

Juice, Malee no added sugar, 100 mls is typically 11.5 gms so worse than Coke. If you drank your Tipco x 5 over two weeks you're looking at another 40 gms of sugar every day... and there are other juices with even higher levels. Coconut water has about half the sugar. If you like juice then water it down (I used to drink a liter of Malee guava in one hit...). Try 50-50 and eventually you will be able to do 10-90 like I do now with breakfast, just a taste.

Ice-cream, a Walls Top Ten or vanilla cup from 7-Eleven, add another 10 gms per serve. A fancy ice-cream with toppings from a mall will be higher.

That's 200 grams of sugar a day before your coffee, and if you buy one of those hazelnut caramel soy latte mucho grande drinks with extra vanilla... there's another 30-70 grams right there. Some of the big coffee chains like Costa, Hollys, on their websites show you the sugar content of their food and drink and it can be very high. Smoothies can also be higher in sugar than Coke... you do the math but wouldn't surprise me if you were consuming 300 grams plus on some days, more if you drank alcohol...

When I stopped drinking Coke after many years, I woke up with headaches for a few weeks after. Took a long time to lose that craving for an icy cold Coke at the end of a long hot day, but not anymore. You need to rediscover your love of plain water.

Stick to the low calorie regime you've been put on, keep active and you should see the weight come off. 

I just take Pepsi Max (i know there are risks to that too). Still better to take Pepsi Max or Coke Zero then the regular crap. I drink normal tea and water and soda (the normal ones without sugar). Once in a while I do relent and take a sugary drink. But as I don't take any other sugar its ok especially when i take it before or after training it then goes straight into replacing the glycogen i spent. 

But during my down time, when I was stressed sleeping bad and so on when I did not mind my diet i drank far to much of stuff like that. I just love black currant with soda, or apple syrup (the Australian brand) with soda. Hard to kick that habit. So i just keep in in my diet but not every day and if I take it just one glas. 

I do love plain water more.. but not to the point where it can replace an Pepsi Max totally. 

Sometimes you have to accept that a diet can't be 100% perfect as long as the rest is good. 

It's simple really; exercise more and eat less. I eat anything I want; I just do not eat late and do not have a second helping,  I usually eat a late breakfast or early lunch, and an early dinner. I walk the mile or so to the pub and/or market and dance as much as I can.
Exercise is key, 2/3 times a week, i more of less eat anything i want but through exercise have the body of a champion whippet...pump that iron..

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 1/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, smotherb said:

It's simple really; exercise more and eat less. I eat anything I want; I just do not eat late and do not have a second helping,  I usually eat a late breakfast or early lunch, and an early dinner. I walk the mile or so to the pub and/or market and dance as much as I can.

So it was You Dancing in Macro. They were not amused.

On 1/20/2019 at 4:01 PM, Nyezhov said:

Cardiologist said no keto. Balanced healthy diet. I feel like I'm withdrawing from drugs. the thought of stir fried Chinese broccoli and a piece of chicken breast for dinner tonight makes me want to fly off the balcony. maybe I'll go see if the fruit guy is outside and I'll gorge myself on papaya.

I feel for you. Not because of you being on a diet but "Chinese broccoli &chicken breast for dinner". The thought..... I don't call this healthy????

2 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

All this nonsense, get some work done Lad, never dieted in my Life. Salty Cod , Chips, Beer, Runin Riot, Clubin, now thin, old and nackered.:drunk:

Yeah but you are one of those rangy Soumalaiset dudes striding across the snowor cutting down Germans in the service of King Gustavus Adolphus...as opposed to some fat dude from NYC

1 hour ago, Letseng said:

I feel for you. Not because of you being on a diet but "Chinese broccoli &chicken breast for dinner". The thought..... I don't call this healthy????

yum yum garlic chicken stir fry

This garlic chicken stir fry is a quick and easy dinner that's perfect for those busy weeknights! Cubes of chicken are cooked with colorful veggies and tossed in a flavorful garlic sauce for a meal that's way better than take out!

Archived