BANGKOK
webfact

Yingluck claims she has washed hands off politics

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

And you can respond in whatever way you like, but personally I don't buy your response. 

I'm not selling anyway. Take it or leave it - it's all the same to me. Remain true to your own opinions until and unless what you see or what you are obliged by events to think about change your mind for you.

26 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Ahh self analysis time is it el, and your a master considering the number of times you have posted blatant untruths on the forum, and been called out for it.

Really? Say you so? I've never seen him do that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robblok said:

What evidence ? have you seen it personally .. no .. then its conjecture.. Wake up.

Silly boy.

6 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

Really? Say you so? I've never seen him do that.

I have, he's been called out for this many times by several TV members.

9 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

I'm not selling anyway. Take it or leave it - it's all the same to me. Remain true to your own opinions until and unless what you see or what you are obliged by events to think about change your mind for you.

I don't buy your last comment either.

5 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I have, he's been called out for this many times by several TV members.

Well, I'll believe it if and when I see it. With respect, you are one of the more sensible of TVF posters, weirdness being excluded. I don't know the others, they could be the B&P Pattaya brigade for all I know - more testosterone than synapse juice ya know...?

Edited by HalfLight

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I don't buy your last comment either.

*shrug* can't really argue with reality buy hey, knock yourself out.

3 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Yeh shes a pig but better than the pigs at the trough now. I guess i could say that about anyone though and it would still be true.

Good to see the chinese will employ a criminal. Best feed them more free meals and airport lanes then!

I wonder if she's employed in this position by a branch of the Chinese government, or is she a shareholder / senior office bearer in a recently set up company, registered by herself and using her Cambodian passport?

A mystery...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hupaponics said:

And payed back the money she stole?

Interesting. Do you have any proof that she stole money? I never read about it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HalfLight said:

Hmmm. Maybe, but there is a lot of doubt that she personally was corrupt. Sadly (for Thailand) there is no such doubt in respect of the current hierarchy. ALL the current hierarchy. In general,

if a band of robbers HAS TO take power at the point of a gun, they have no legitimate claim to that power, and that applies to every coup and every coup-maker. One day, the Thai people will say "enough"; whether or not that time is this time? Who's to say? Maybe.

Personally I have a lot of doubt about the Thai inclination/ability to manage their country properly. In my view, the Yingluck government represented the only opportunity for a long long time to manage it well, and rid itself of the baleful influence of people whose self-assessment of their value seems out of step with what most believe their true value to be - look how that turned out...

Doubt she was corrupt - that must be the most naive comment of the year and it's only January!!

Do you think she cared where her billions came from? Anymore than her big brother and clan patriarch does.  

Do you think all her future "business" is going to be totally legit?

Wake up and smell the coffee. 

You really think she and her brother's gang managed the worst flood in decades and the rice scheme effectively?  Geez!

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Interesting. Do you have any proof that she stole money? I never read about it. 

Do you have any proof any of the leading politicians did? 

If not, do you believe they all tell the truth then?

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Doubt she was corrupt - that must be the most naive comment of the year and it's only January!!

Do you think she cared where her billions came from? Anymore than her big brother and clan patriarch does.  

You really think she and her brother's gang managed the worst flood in decades and the rice scheme effectively?  Geez!

No wait. I just saw whose post I was going to respond to.

Sorry.

Edited by HalfLight

20 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Well they did manage one aspect of the flood - amazingly many handout bags etc., paid for by tax payers money had stickers attached 'from Thaksin with love' (and note that Thaksin was not in Thailand he had fled to Dubai to avoid 2 years in jail because he was convicted of serious abuse of authority).  

Was she obviously corrupt, or was she quite clever at clearly avoiding any scenarios linked to possible corruption or did her minions / big brother's minders deliberately and successfully keep her away from this (she had a good role model for this in CM, now also absconded).

Edited by scorecard