Do not hijack Brexit, minister warns Britain's parliament

webfact

i havent a clue what happened in the 70s and joining the EU OR EEC i was in infant and junior school,i grew up left school,worked and barely took any notice of it

So there you go, that’s your problem - and you still haven’t go a clue.
The EEC and EU have been ripping us off for over 40 years. It will get worse if we remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Grouse said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Fox

I disagree with everything this <deleted> stands for including pro life, anti gay, pro zionist, pro Bahrain, pro Trump, pro American food standards. He's ripping off the public purse and should have his Scottish nationality revoked. 

Please do make up a list for Corbyn while you are at it.

35 minutes ago, Loiner said:

The EEC and EU have been ripping us off for over 40 years. It will get worse if we remain.

Grumpy Brexiteers blaming the EU for the last 40 years of their unhappy life.

I disagree with everything this stands for including pro life, anti gay, pro zionist, pro Bahrain, pro Trump, pro American food standards. He's ripping off the public purse and should have his Scottish nationality revoked. 

He’s gone up a few more points in my view, even as a Scot. Thanks for pointing it out, I missed it earlier.

40 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Please do make up a list for Corbyn while you are at it.

I can not abide Corbyn either.

Actually the public purse should buy him some decent clothes.

I quite like the idea of renationalising utilities but none of his other plans

I doubt he would fiddle expenses.

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You keep failing to provide any evidence that there is EU legislation that would enable the EU to “punish” the UK. Read the laws instead of getting your infos from watching conspiracy theories YouTube-channels. 

If I had Juncker himself call you and tell you would say the same rubbish. Everything is a conspiracy with you.

3 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

If I had Juncker himself call you and tell you would say the same rubbish. Everything is a conspiracy with you.

Just admit it; there is no "UK punishment" plan of the EU.

It does not make sense and even if it did there would never be any need for it because the UK is perfectly capable of harming itself (as we can observe every day).

1 minute ago, whatsupdoc said:

Just admit it; there is no "UK punishment" plan of the EU.

It does not make sense and even if it did there would never be any need for it because the UK is perfectly capable of harming itself (as we can observe every day).

Obviously you are either blind, deaf or .......

Either way I won't be replying to you.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Grouse said:

I disagree with everything this <deleted> stands for including pro life, anti gay, pro zionist, pro Bahrain, pro Trump, pro American food standards. He's ripping off the public purse and should have his Scottish nationality revoked. 

If that's true, then I agree with you entirely re. this politician.

but Brazil and Nigeria are on their knee's ready to fleece trade with us,our saviours,think of all the cheap nuts and banana's heading our way.while we sell them huge amounts of tariff free whiskey,Britain will soon rule the world again,it might take 2 or 3 years but we will,who needs nissan,honda,bmw,JAL,airbus let the peasant slovaks slave for their Jap/German/french masters,we have our nuts and bananas ????

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

i can tell you i have not been ripped off by the EU in my lifetime, i ask you to explain where have you have been ripped off by them,the 39 billion is the fee to be in the club,i need to know how,where and when you personally have been ripped off,i await your reply

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

cannot speak for the 70s as i said,so what great harm did the EEC have on your life in the 70s,i never recall it ever been mentioned in my household and we were as working class as working class can be dad a wagon driver mother a cleaner,both smoked and drank,all i remember on the TV news was strikes which finished of the UK car industry,come on tell us that was the EECs fault also,you leave people sound like the germans blaming the jews for everything that went wrong in the previous 40-50 years

Do not hijack Brexit, minister warns Britain's parliament

If you had not noticed the mutiny is in full swing, the officers locking themselves in the captains cabin, as the crew ready the gang plank.

The captain has begged the captains of other ships, large and small for help, but they just laugh and watch, egging on the mutinous crew to put the Captain and officers to the plank.

walking-the-plank-ron-embleton.jpg.e8ada716cfa2c04e289ccc213da56b4a.jpg

i can tell you i have not been ripped off by the EU in my lifetime, i ask you to explain where have you have been ripped off by them,the 39 billion is the fee to be in the club,i need to know how,where and when you personally have been ripped off,i await your reply

Every time I pay my taxes.
Every time an EU worker takes a UK job
Every time a UK factory is relocated to the EU or with EU aid to elsewhere.
Every time an EU National enjoys the NHS without the reimbursement.
There’s plenty more.

You must be oblivious to it or just enjoy paying for it all?

36 minutes ago, Loiner said:

There’s plenty more.

jeeez,

UK boast some totally weird citizens

some are hooligans some are like you

no wonder the foggy island struggles with you and your like on board 

You're not calling the points he raised weird you're calling him weird.  Because he dared disagree with you he's weird? I'll even add another point.

It's wrong for EU nationals to receive UK child benefits for children that have never even set foot in the UK.

5 hours ago, bomber said:

but Brazil and Nigeria are on their knee's ready to fleece trade with us,our saviours,think of all the cheap nuts and banana's heading our way.while we sell them huge amounts of tariff free whiskey,Britain will soon rule the world again,it might take 2 or 3 years but we will,who needs nissan,honda,bmw,JAL,airbus let the peasant slovaks slave for their Jap/German/french masters,we have our nuts and bananas ????

I havent yet checked the smallprint but these recent examples have been going on all week...

(Don't shoot the messenger)

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-new-zealand-to-continue-mutual-recognition-agreement-as-pm-jacinda-ardern-visits-uk 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-new-zealand-agree-new-partnership-in-the-pacific 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-meeting-with-pm-ardern-21-january-2019

1 hour ago, melvinmelvin said:

jeeez,

UK boast some totally weird citizens

some are hooligans some are like you

no wonder the foggy island struggles with you and your like on board 

Our foggy little island struggles because it's full. Those 3 or 4 million EU migrants cause a portion (other migrants more) of the extra strain simply due to all the extra bodies that the whole of UK society and infrastructure has to cope with and pay for.

I am usually a hooligan too.

Image result for football hooligans

11 minutes ago, evadgib said:

More ‘letters of intend’ than anything else. Certainly no Free Trade Agreements yet.

19 minutes ago, evadgib said:

a nation of less than 5 million 11500 miles away is hardly going to replace 26 nations 21 miles away with a population of 820 million,please wake for gods sake,this is getting desperate now,we would need another 170 new zealands to replace the EU even before taking into account the 11500 miles,could be viable though if we can persuade every kiwi to drink 20 litres of scotch whiskey everyday????

Just now, bomber said:

a nation of less than 5 million 11500 miles away is hardly going to replace 26 nations 21 miles away with a population of 820 million,please wake up

Just now, bomber said:

a nation of less than 5 million 11500 miles away is hardly going to replace 26 nations 21 miles away with a population of 820 million,please wake up for gods sake,this is getting desperate now,we would need another 170 new zealands to replace the EU even before taking into account the 11500 miles,could be viable though if we can persuade every kiwi to drink 20 litres of scotch whiskey everyday????

for gods sake,this is getting desperate now,we would need another 170 new zealands to replace the EU even before taking into account the 11500 miles,could be viable though if we can persuade every kiwi to drink 20 litres of scotch whiskey everyday????

21 minutes ago, damascase said:

More ‘letters of intend’ than anything else. Certainly no Free Trade Agreements yet.

no great loss,wont replace the 200000 jobs currently provided by nissan,bmw,jal,honda,toyota,airbus,canny lamb chops tho ????

25 minutes ago, bomber said:

a nation of less than 5 million 11500 miles away is hardly going to replace 26 nations 21 miles away with a population of 820 million,please wake for gods sake,this is getting desperate now,we would need another 170 new zealands to replace the EU even before taking into account the 11500 miles,could be viable though if we can persuade every kiwi to drink 20 litres of scotch whiskey everyday????

Replace? Trade with the EU may well be given a new name & set of rules but there's no way it will stop.

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

There’s plenty more.

you need a visit to magaluf general hospital,you will see lots of baldy brits covered in bulldog tattooes also receiving treatment without reimbursement,wonder who will treat them after brexit,and everytime you pay your taxes a small amount will be going towards the cost of housing an asylum seeker plucked out of the channel because the french/german/dutch govts dont give them the benefits our goverment choose to give them,its their sovereign right to choose not to,as for factories relocating your spot on toyota,nissan,bmw etc all said they will be reviewing staying in the UK after brexit they will be gone and your taxes wont make one iota of difference to them it will go towards the benefits for the workers put on the dole,now whats better than that? straight into your fellow brits pockets,everybody's happy

15 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Replace? Trade with the EU may well be given a new name & set of rules but there's no way it will stop.

you do realise the new rules will be different to the last rules,and not in the UKs favour,remember even a loss of 2-4% will send the country into a recession,2 days of snow registers on the GDP figures,thats how brittle the UK economy is.

Archived