Video: Furious neighbor extracts four teeth from biting dog

webfact

Video: Furious neighbor extracts four teeth from biting dog

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A video showed a woman tie up a neighbor's dog and extract four teeth from the animal. 

Duangdao Jai-yoo, 44, said the dog -  a one year old called Ding that belongs to neighbor Phon Markmai, 63 - had bitten her twice and other people in the village many times. 

But she said the owner did nothing about his animal allowing it to roam free. 

Phon went to the Long police in Phrae in Thailand's north to file a complaint of animal mistreatment. He showed them the video evidence.

He suspected that the dog had been beaten senseless then tied up before the neighbor extracted the teeth. Ding was in a bad way but still alive.

Duangdao said the dog was tied up then hit unconscious before she pulled out the teeth. 

Police and village elders have failed to make the two sides agree on terms for compensation. 

So the matter will end up in court. 

Phon will face charges of allowing his dog to roam free and bite people. 

Duangdao will face animal cruelty charges. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-21

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

And probably all because neither wanted to lose face by backing down.

nah Id  say one of them didnt  control their  dog and  it  will lead  to stuff  like  this,sooner  all  dogs  are  on leads  the  better, lets  see if  your 4-5  year  old  got mauled and nowt  was  done by  the  owner?

Both humans are at fault; the dog owner for not properly training his dog (none of my own three Thai dogs bite or attack neighbors), and the woman - a "good Buddhist", I suppose - for her despicable cruelty. The only victim here is the dog. Let the two humans pay through their nose.

If if if...just sit back down behind your computer before you run out of breath. We are not 16 years old anymore and feel the need to puff out our chests and make empty threats. 

Dog owner at fault, woman a little bit nutty. More and more stories like this will happen as people can only deal with nuisances for so long before they crack. 

always mostly a fake story about being bitten, more likely the low iq control freak nut lost 100k in the local bingo and took it out on the neighbours dog because the neighbour is old and less likely to react with strength. Looking at that video reminds me of the movie deliverance

1 hour ago, Misterwhisper said:

Both humans are at fault; the dog owner for not properly training his dog (none of my own three Thai dogs bite or attack neighbors), and the woman - a "good Buddhist", I suppose - for her despicable cruelty. The only victim here is the dog. Let the two humans pay through their nose.

Mmm, the dog owners lack of training his dog has nothing to do with this. He should've kept the dog inside the gate and not let it roam about and attack/biting people.

1 hour ago, adammike said:

As a moderator should you really be talking about putting people in hospital,a bit of moderation on your part may be in order.

gotta love the posters trying to control other posters thoughts on a wack job of a neighbour and family destroying the life of an old woman and her dog, and if you believe the, but governor the dog bit me olde line you believe anything on this land.

Not a fan of part time dog owners but animal cruelty is no excuse. That dog didn't learn a 'lesson' here, it was just made more unpredictable around people. If more cases flow through the law system perhaps changes will be made. The proposal of tagging/registering animals got balked at due to the cost, but I believe it was a step in the right direction. I just don't want to see little kids chewed to death as before, or rabid dogs running around infecting people. Dog owners should receive one warning after a mutt chews on someone, the 2nd attack should bring the death penalty (to the dog, not the owner lol). 

31 minutes ago, OttoPollmann said:

What an utterly nonsense comment. This dog has bitten people in public not only once. You let loose your dogs in public that they could bit and herass people? He (the owner) should be happy that the dog is still alive, some victims would be not so restrained and just poison the dog. 

It's a shame that's a so dog loving population isn't able to train their dogs and again the authority didn't support these victims. 

I am fuĺly on the side of the victim. Furthermore, all so soi dogs should be euthernised and if they have an owner he should be responsible for everything what's his pet do.

So it is your not nonsense comment that a dog should be hurt and punished not the owner?

... odd the Thai way shown at universities with dog issues is that they poison them and the Gardners claim the administrators told them and the administrators say the gardeners heard wrong.. all very Thai.

5 hours ago, highlander76 said:

Pure evil as simple as that ,who in their right mind would do that to a dog .

If he bit me I would, if I could.

But in the meantime I'll to my best not to avoid dogs when I am driving the CRV....

51 minutes ago, humbug said:

gotta love the posters trying to control other posters thoughts on a wack job of a neighbour and family destroying the life of an old woman and her dog, and if you believe the, but governor the dog bit me olde line you believe anything on this land.

No "old woman's" life was destroyed; there were no old women in this story and no one's life was destroyed, the accused seems to have done everyone in the area a favour.

Archived