Video: Furious neighbor extracts four teeth from biting dog

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BestB said:

I would not say most, evil people yes , most hardly. 

Self-defence is not being evil.  Not culling strays; not killing dogs belonging to irresponsible owners, contribute to the daily death toll here.  If the authorities won't protect you, you advocate waiting till your child is scarred for life or worse?

pity there is a demarcation between self defence, and retribution... 

these do go together, but in reality t ends up in Series, not Parallel

still... Thais are the resident experts on PayBack! 

15 hours ago, nong38 said:

Most of us are animal lovers here I think, we have 2 abandoned dogs and 3 stray cats, if we find snakes in the garden, we leave the harmless ones and sweep the naughty ones out side. As far as the dogs go in the street, most belong to people around but only admit to owning when they get run over and demand the fee. Its part of the culture here to let your dog roam free, so whilst we are talking the money end of things, if you get bitten by a dog and get down the local hospital an anti rabies course is going to cost YOU over 10,000bts, do I have your attention, I got bitten last year.

Now I carry a bag of salt or sand one hand full is  a good deterrent but sometimes I have to fall back on the club you see I have a simple rule and I dont like being bitten or having to pay for the privilege, so, my simple rule if the owners wont take care of their dog I will.

Most of you here are not animal lovers you are hypocrites. People on here get upset when a dog pest gets a few teeth taken out or when tormenting dogs sending people crazy get poisoned, but then are EATING animals on an almost daily basis. If you eat animals you do not love them. It is not part of 'culture' to let dogs roam free it's part of irresponsible stupidity. Every time I go out on foot I take an expanding metal baton, if one comes near me I would not hesitate to smash it on the nose. Thailand will always look like a backward third world slum land with millions of soi dogs about.

I took my Trained German Shepard with me to Thailand many years ago, one time I was walking along Pattaya beach footpath in the day, 3 dogs came off the beach which were with there owners sitting on the beach, the dogs started to attack my dog, my dog will not act unless I give command, the Thais started laughing then I gave the command go, it then grabs one of the dogs by the neck and holds it to the ground the other dogs run off, the Thais start screaming their heads off I called my dog off, Guess who had the last laugh 

8 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Could have just gone down the local Hire shop

and got one of these.

That would clean the whole village in a few minutes.  :thumbsup:

wood chipper joke.jpg

please don't give the new Immigration chief any more idea's - please.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, highlander76 said:

Pure evil as simple as that ,who in their right mind would do that to a dog .

Guess you haven't lived in rural SE Asia long, its a common practise to break off the teeth of puppies to teach them not to bite  -  have seen it in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

3 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Guess you haven't lived in rural SE Asia long, its a common practise to break off the teeth of puppies to teach them not to bite  -  have seen it in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

just like, wherever there are Chinese stock; you won't find a cat with a complete, untwisted off tail! 

A 100% cat is thought to take a spot in heaven... theirs! 

2 hours ago, tifino said:

just like, wherever there are Chinese stock; you won't find a cat with a complete, untwisted off tail! 

I was wondering why most wild cats I see in LOS have cut off tails..........

8 hours ago, tifino said:

It’s a birth defect , something in genes, nothing to do with human perversions

26 minutes ago, BestB said:

It’s a birth defect , something in genes, nothing to do with human perversions

Agree, but nearly half of the cats here have the 'short' tail, so i won't call it a birth defect. something in genes for sure.

the Chinese snap the tail when it's very young - making the cat 'no longer perfect'   

doesn't matter to them whether a longtail or a shortie

and they don't care who owns the cat!  Ours was done over when we were out!

On 1/22/2019 at 7:18 AM, lamyai3 said:

I need to have a wisdom tooth removed later in the week, probably shouldn't have clicked on this. 

Wound up just a check up and a cleaning in the end, with reassurances that when I do get the tooth pulled I'll get an injection and won't be strapped to the fence. 

• 4 months later...

Archived