Video: Furious neighbor extracts four teeth from biting dog

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of us are animal lovers here I think, we have 2 abandoned dogs and 3 stray cats, if we find snakes in the garden, we leave the harmless ones and sweep the naughty ones out side. As far as the dogs go in the street, most belong to people around but only admit to owning when they get run over and demand the fee. Its part of the culture here to let your dog roam free, so whilst we are talking the money end of things, if you get bitten by a dog and get down the local hospital an anti rabies course is going to cost YOU over 10,000bts, do I have your attention, I got bitten last year.

Now I carry a bag of salt or sand one hand full is  a good deterrent but sometimes I have to fall back on the club you see I have a simple rule and I dont like being bitten or having to pay for the privilege, so, my simple rule if the owners wont take care of their dog I will.

4 hours ago, humbug said:

gotta love the posters trying to control other posters thoughts on a wack job of a neighbour and family destroying the life of an old woman and her dog, and if you believe the, but governor the dog bit me olde line you believe anything on this land.

The owner is a male (according to OP)

I got bit three times in Thailand within about 5 years.

#1. walk to 7eleven at night.. dog woke up and saw me, ran and bit me - next day, I saw this dog with a muzzle on during the day. why it was taken off at night is mind blowing to me

#2. near intersection jumped concrete step which was about the height of regular 3 steps to skip the corner, dog rushes me and bites me - homeless Thai owner (more like feeder) sitting there laughing

#3. in front of a manned police booth, dog runs behind me and bites - cops had a laugh.

all three times:  absolutely nothing was done to make them aggressive, they went for the calves and the dogs did not bark before biting.

apart from that. I have been rushed and/or cornered by dogs probably hundreds of times.

43 minutes ago, kekalot said:

#1. walk to 7eleven at night.. dog woke up and saw me, ran and bit me - next day, I saw this dog with a muzzle on during the day. why it was taken off at night is mind blowing to me

#2. near intersection jumped concrete step which was about the height of regular 3 steps to skip the corner, dog rushes me and bites me - homeless Thai owner (more like feeder) sitting there laughing

#3. in front of a manned police booth, dog runs behind me and bites - cops had a laugh.

all three times:  absolutely nothing was done to make them aggressive, they went for the calves and the dogs did not bark before biting.

apart from that. I have been rushed and/or cornered by dogs probably hundreds of times.

you must be tasty as hell....

What kind of a pet owner stands there filming his pet being mistreated like that in stead of doing something about it?!?!? ..... Oh, yeah, the type that let's his pet roam around freely biting others and does nothing about it. 

I'm against animal cruelty, but the neighbour should have tied up the auld fella and beaten him senseless. 

3 hours ago, kekalot said:

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

you must be tasty as hell....

Or keep off the streets ????

23 minutes ago, kannot said:

is  that the "sympathy"  vote  your'e going for?

Sympathy and racial seems the current trend for the bleeding hearts, let us hope that Thailand doesn't go too far down that track. 

10 hours ago, humbug said:

always mostly a fake story about being bitten, more likely the low iq control freak nut lost 100k in the local bingo and took it out on the neighbours dog because the neighbour is old and less likely to react with strength. Looking at that video reminds me of the movie deliverance

Ah yes.

Nice dogs and there lovely caring owners.

LittleBrain.JPG

21 hours ago, webfact said:

He suspected that the dog had been beaten senseless then tied up before the neighbor extracted the teeth.

I need to have a wisdom tooth removed later in the week, probably shouldn't have clicked on this. 

Archived