Video: Reckless driving by driver of Bangkok bus #75 

webfact

Video: Reckless driving by driver of Bangkok bus #75 

5pm_VO.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A dash cam video posted online showed the dangerous driving of a number 75 bus driver. 

A Suzuki Swift is nearly wiped out as the bus travels at speed on the wrong side of the road. 

Sanook reported that the Swift driver was left shaken and scared - they had a toddler aged 1 year and five months in the car. 

Netizens called for proper action from the authorities - not meaningless slaps on the wrist for Bangkok's crazy bus drivers. 

While many people went online to recount horror stories of dangerous driving on Route 75. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-21

I encounter this driving attitude while on my scooter almost every day. The oncoming car/truck/bus takes the attitude you are a scooter, squeeze further to the left or else. It may be your lane and right of way, but you will be dead, yes it will be my fault but as long as I am not drunk or high, I will take responsibility and receive a 1,500 baht fine and a suspended two-year sentence. The bus driver just thought the car should just move to the left, no problem.

2 hours ago, ubon farang said:

Normal driving in Thailand. An ineffective police force and drivers who don't care about the road rules

I agree with you.

I often see buses driving on the wrong side of the road. It is so normal that most cars just pull over as a normal thing to do.

Same as buses driving blatantly over red lights. Cars just pull up and wait. 

Archived