Suspected underwear thief killed in motorcycle crash in Chon Buri

snoop1130

Suspected underwear thief killed in motorcycle crash in Chon Buri

By The Nation

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPFiZB4gL7URG83bxSWXJDM55WIJrF.jpg

An unidentified suspected underwear thief was killed when his motorcycle crashed into a roadside tree on a Chon Buri road while he was allegedly fleeing after the latest theft.

The Laem Chabang police station was alerted at 9pm that a motorcyclist had died when his bike hit a tree on a road along Ban Na Canal in Tambon Thung Sala of Chon Buri's Si Racha district.

Police have yet to identify the motorcyclist, who appeared to be in his mid-20s. He suffered a broken neck in the accident and was killed outright.

Two used items of pink lingerie were found in his trouser pocket.

Local residents told police that they heard motorcycles revving up in the Ban Na Kao community then a loud crash before everything went quiet. They came out to check and found the bike and the body.

None of local residents knew the man’s name but remembered he had earlier been caught stealing underwear and reprimanded, though no legal action was taken.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30362620

— The Nation 2019-01-21

so i am in the mall here in Hua Hin and i see some very sexy lingerie on a mannequin and start taking photos to send to my girlfriend.

I stop and look around and three sales girls are looking at me like what are you doing? 

I said "For my girlfriend!" then made a big point of texting back and forth. Yes that is how boring Hua Hin is. 

13 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Yes that is how boring Hua Hin is. 

Where isn't boring in Thailand these days?

The fun has been totally zapped out of the place since the Junta stole power. All bars close before two, famous nightlife spots completely dead.... No-one seems to be having fun anymore, myself included.

KP.

3 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

The fun has been totally zapped out of the place since the Junta stole power. All bars close before two, famous nightlife spots completely dead.... No-one seems to be having fun anymore, myself included.

KP.

did you hang your next door neighbor yet?:cheesy:

6 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

KP.

For those of us who live in Thailand fun is as close as the phone and any one of the many apps that cater to Thai speakers.  Never had so much fun for so small an expenditure.????????????

59 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

KP.

I dont know Sparky, Im having a great time. Fun is within oneself, if someone isnt having fun that means they could very well be a broken hearted miserable misanthrope hating the world and their own existence....

But hey, some bars do close early.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

Yes that is how boring Hua Hin is. 

What are they gonna do when I roll into town?!

1 hour ago, KhunProletariat said:

KP.

What a nonsense comment 

Thailand has more than beerbars 

But meaby you just a grumpy man there hate everything including the junta 

Junta is not more bad than red shirt 

But this guy get his nemesis 

Instead karma 

I think some are being too hard on KP. But his continuous posting has racked up several hundred in just over 1 month +. Perhaps boredom is correct. Wonder who has the record? 

Thailand used to be a zoo and those days are missed but be proud at least most had a taste of it..

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

so i am in the mall here in Hua Hin and i see some very sexy lingerie on a mannequin and start taking photos to send to my girlfriend.

I stop and look around and three sales girls are looking at me like what are you doing? 

I said "For my girlfriend!" then made a big point of texting back and forth. Yes that is how boring Hua Hin is. 

I think this panty kink involves used panties that come with a little fragrance. Not quite the same thing as new textiles.

17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

What a nonsense comment 

Thailand has more than beerbars 

But meaby you just a grumpy man there hate everything including the junta 

Junta is not more bad than red shirt 

But this guy get his nemesis 

Instead karma 

Yep. It was a Red Shirt politician that demanded no alcohol sales in the afternoon and wanted to close the bars at 10 and then compromised to midnight.

3 hours ago, shady86 said:

Life wasted because of a pair of underwear. 

Nothing  new ,  many  farlangs  have fallen into it ,  when  the undies are off.

Can be  exspenive ,  i should know .   Next .

18 hours ago, KhunProletariat said:

Funnily enough I haven't seen her for a while.. 

I think she may have moved.

KP.

Probably ,  she has gone to the village , aka Pattaya ,  her brother sick . 555

Archived