Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 July 2019 05:47
novajones001

A week long holiday to thai

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

i am very excited for my week long holiday to thai, at the same time when i surf the internet for finding out places to chill in thai, it confuses me alot. As this is my first ever holiday to thai i want to ask you all some of the best places to visit in thai so that i do not waste my time visiting all of the places. If possible please attach pictures with your replies, It would help me alot.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, novajones001 said:

Hey everyone,

we are going to need to know much more about you . age... everything.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, novajones001 said:

Hey everyone,

i am very excited for my week long holiday to thai, at the same time when i surf the internet for finding out places to chill in thai, it confuses me alot. As this is my first ever holiday to thai i want to ask you all some of the best places to visit in thai so that i do not waste my time visiting all of the places. If possible please attach pictures with your replies, It would help me alot.

Thanks in advance.

It's real simple:

 

Up North = Cultural & Mountainous

 

Down South = Beaches & Bars.

 

Northern places you must see are: Chiang Rai, Pai, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son.

 

Southern Islands You Must Visit Are: Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Krabi & Possibly Phuket.

 

What I have mentioned are the most famous tourist attractions in Thailand. If you are looking for something more off the beaten track then feel free to send me a PM.

 

KP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you live a week in Thailand maybe an island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 days in BKK, fly to Chiang Mai for 2 days then fly down to one of the Islands (Koh Samui, Phuket etc) for the rest of the stay

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every where you go and look will be in Thai, So you will get Thai day and night. This is Thailand don't you know. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed who offered him advice by PM.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ONe week (long holiday?)? no age, no interests shown, no gender, no arrival point. Yeah right

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BTB1977 said:

Every where you go and look will be in Thai, So you will get Thai day and night. This is Thailand don't you know. 

But according to the OP he's not visiting Thailand. He's visiting "Thai". 

 

(Sorry, couldn't help that.) 😉

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a short stay park your butt in Pattaya. Best bang for your buck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably should learn the name of the country first.  Thai people live in a country called Thailand.  I agree with madmen.  Pattaya is the place to be for a short time.  Real culture that appeals to most normal men under the age of 103. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AaronC76 said:

2 days in BKK, fly to Chiang Mai for 2 days then fly down to one of the Islands (Koh Samui, Phuket etc) for the rest of the stay

This sounds perfect to me, for a week in Thailand, first time.

 

Just to add, flights are real cheap, bus/train even cheaper.

 

Do some research into which island/beach which suits you, some are more known for nightlife and parties, some more into relaxation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, madmen said:

For a short stay park your butt in Pattaya. Best bang for your buck

Guys, you're assuming they are a "he".

 

Nova Jones sounds like a female to me.....

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...