A week long holiday to thai

novajones001

Hey everyone,

i am very excited for my week long holiday to thai, at the same time when i surf the internet for finding out places to chill in thai, it confuses me alot. As this is my first ever holiday to thai i want to ask you all some of the best places to visit in thai so that i do not waste my time visiting all of the places. If possible please attach pictures with your replies, It would help me alot.

Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, novajones001 said:

Hey everyone,

i am very excited for my week long holiday to thai, at the same time when i surf the internet for finding out places to chill in thai, it confuses me alot. As this is my first ever holiday to thai i want to ask you all some of the best places to visit in thai so that i do not waste my time visiting all of the places. If possible please attach pictures with your replies, It would help me alot.

Thanks in advance.

It's real simple:

Up North = Cultural & Mountainous

Down South = Beaches & Bars.

Northern places you must see are: Chiang Rai, Pai, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son.

Southern Islands You Must Visit Are: Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Krabi & Possibly Phuket.

What I have mentioned are the most famous tourist attractions in Thailand. If you are looking for something more off the beaten track then feel free to send me a PM.

KP.

34 minutes ago, malt25 said:

I'm missing something here. You've decided to come to Thailand for a vacation & you have done NO research & NO idea what you want to see ? Bit strange.

it is another suspect newbie post. no doubt he will have pregnant bar girlfriend next or asking about buying land.

1 hour ago, BTB1977 said:

Every where you go and look will be in Thai, So you will get Thai day and night. This is Thailand don't you know. 

But according to the OP he's not visiting Thailand. He's visiting "Thai". 

(Sorry, couldn't help that.) ????

4 hours ago, AaronC76 said:

2 days in BKK, fly to Chiang Mai for 2 days then fly down to one of the Islands (Koh Samui, Phuket etc) for the rest of the stay

This sounds perfect to me, for a week in Thailand, first time.

Just to add, flights are real cheap, bus/train even cheaper.

Do some research into which island/beach which suits you, some are more known for nightlife and parties, some more into relaxation.

25 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

Get to the nearest airport and head to Viet Nam....you will be happy that you did....????

Vietnam is ok for couples but for singles it's booooring.. Couldn't wait to get out a there and back to Thailand . ????

Archived