BANGKOK 23 July 2019 20:11
webfact

PM May tries to tweak defeated Brexit plan, refuses to rule out no-deal

11 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

No one forced him to make a fool of himself by talking drivel on YouTube. Don’t get me wrong; I understand there cannot only be smart and well-educated people in this world. But then I don’t go to YouTube and talk about things that I don’t have a clue about. However, I appreciate your empathy for this fool. I guess you’re right; we don’t laugh about handicapped people so we shouldn’t laugh about him either. 

Just shut up and pick the ball out of the net.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

Where is it written that Remainers can only be smart and well educated, while Leavers are all fools and morons?
Did it ever occur to you that you (and the rest) have got it wrong? So you think the majority of the voters don’t have a clue about it?
The more the mass Remain hysteria goes on, the more I wonder if it’s mass delusion or brainwashing. Could it be all that edjumacation?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No.  It's self-interest - along with the stupidity of more than a few, who believed that they would no longer be able to travel within the eu.....

Had to laugh when a poster posted a youtube video of a stupid leaver - as there are many youtubes of equally stupid remainers!

• Like 2

No.  It's self-interest - along with the stupidity of more than a few, who believed that they would no longer be able to travel within the eu.....

Had to laugh when a poster posted a youtube video of a stupid leaver - as there are many youtubes of equally stupid remainers!

I know, I know. Another myth propagated by the Remain lobby is that the youth element is more knowledgable than the older Brexiteers. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Remainers have really done a job on them.

I had the misfortune to catch a clip from one of the reality mind numbers. Two celebrity bints talking about Brexit:
“Wot you fink abaht Brexit then?”
“Woss that?”
“Yunno - leaving Europe an all that.”
“Ah dunno babe. Does that mean we can’t go on holidays no more?”

I kid you not. Dumb and dumber. That is typical of so many of the UK young vote, and not restricted to the z-listers. Remainers on this forum particularly enjoy delusions of superiority in knowledge and education.
Total ball licks.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app