Video: "Oh Brother" - "hia" truck driver nearly wipes out entire family

webfact

What an @hole of a truck driver...  But, the driver of the car wasn't exactly driving defensively or with common sense in making no attempt to reduce speed before potential impact...  (Hit the horn but not the brakes).....

This is one of the reasons wherever possible I avoid driving at night, and never drive at night outside of the city. Roads are poorly lit, visibility is limited and it the dark seems to bring out the absolute idiots (drink?).... 

Saying that... someone who drives this poorly (truck driver) is just as likely to drive dangerously and cause an accident in the day time.

UPDATE. re the nurse hit from behind about a year ago I know its off topic but this is the latest.

After a year of legal wrangling and woeful offers from the driver and 3 court appearances today she was sentenced to 6 months jail and to pay 280,000 baht compensation ( she had replaced the motorbike) So now I presume she will go to the court of appeals ,talk about the slow wheels of justice. Praew is back at work caring for the injured, sick and infirmed and now drives a car( licensed and insured). I will update between now and the never never.

Archived