British couple shocked to find crew members having SEX in their cabin during £4,800 trip to Thailand

webfact

SEA-CRET AFFAIR 

Cruise passengers on £4,800 holiday shocked to find crew member having sex with a woman in their cabin

British couple Mary and Bobby Jackson stumbled upon the naked couple shortly after boarding the ship

By Karl Grafton

NORWEGIAN.jpg

NORWEGIAN

TWO cruise passengers were left stunned after finding a member of staff having sex in their cabin.

Bobby, 64, and Mary Jackson, 62, were travelling with Norwegian Cruise Line from Singapore to Thailand on their dream cruise.

Just after boarding the ship, they were confronted with the sight of a naked male crew member having sex with a mystery woman on their bed.

Mary said: "I was horrified, what I witnessed was extremely unpleasant. "There was a man and woman having sex on the bed in our designated room.

"I immediately closed the door again. "Eugene, our cabin attendant, was present and he immediately went to inform his supervisor.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/8242293/cruise-passengers-crew-member-sex-cabin/

-- The SUN 2019-01-22

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEA-CRET AFFAIR Cruise passengers on £4,800 holiday shocked to find crew member having sex with a woman in their cabin

British couple Mary and Bobby Jackson stumbled upon the naked couple shortly after boarding the ship

By Karl Grafton

NORWEGIAN.jpg.d6424468d9eccc70edefd5840460728c.jpg&key=c1ba562fcda65d0d391ea792436cd4a57b5984b7f97e64fafe3e6346859e80e9

NORWEGIAN

TWO cruise passengers were left stunned after finding a member of staff having sex in their cabin.

Bobby, 64, and Mary Jackson, 62, were travelling with Norwegian Cruise Line from Singapore to Thailand on their dream cruise.

Just after boarding the ship, they were confronted with the sight of a naked male crew member having sex with a mystery woman on their bed.

Mary said: "I was horrified, what I witnessed was extremely unpleasant. "There was a man and woman having sex on the bed in our designated room.

"I immediately closed the door again. "Eugene, our cabin attendant, was present and he immediately went to inform his supervisor.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/8242293/cruise-passengers-crew-member-sex-cabin/

-- The SUN 2019-01-22

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]All inclusive!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The Love Boat!!!!

"I shut the door immediately and we went into the cabin next door where my sister was staying while the staff sorted this out.

I was traumatised and I needed a glass of water."

I think being 'traumatised' would require something more than a glass of water for me.

4 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

"Mary said: "I was horrified, what I witnessed was extremely unpleasant. "There was a man and woman having sex on the bed in our designated room." What, she never had sex before????

Ole Mary must be a friend of my ex, she reckoned sex was unpleasant.:cheesy:????

4 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

It often is for couples without the right chemistry. 

I was in such a relationship previously but it never works out in the end.

My current partner had several suitors trying to buy her into a relationship when all she was looking for was a man to love her and deliver the goods in the sack which none of the suitors could do. 

They mistakenly thought that money could buy her affections.

Silly them, maybe they should take a cruise?

Paddling your own canoe.

Archived