Where to dispose of old mattress, pattaya

Thjames

I have an old mattress I need to dispose of, in pattaya.  any ideas where I can take it? 

its in okay shape but it is a cheapish thai mattress, so I do not want to try and sell it.  I just want to get rid of it.  and happy to pay someone to take it.

I can prob hire a baht bus to take it but the question is where to take it?

FYI I already had a new one delivered so please do not suggest to ask the new one to take it, nor come back for the old one, it is not possible.

take it to a supermarket car park and dump it. In Germany I had to buy a new hoover as mine had given up the ghost so after I had bought a new one I packed it into the new one's box and took it with me to the supermarket and put it onto the shelves with the new, as yet, unsold hoovers, in one swoop I had disposed of the packaging and the old hoover.

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

take it to a supermarket car park and dump it. In Germany I had to buy a new hoover as mine had given up the ghost so after I had bought a new one I packed it into the new one's box and took it with me to the supermarket and put it onto the shelves with the new, as yet, unsold hoovers, in one swoop I had disposed of the packaging and the old hoover.

Ah, exactly what they do at HomePro here. Must've gotten a returned/broken/parts missing item in a taped up box half a dozen times before I started demanding they give a pristine box.

The last time I bought a new mattress I think I recall asking the store if they would haul away the old mattress and I think they said yes, but I'm not entirely sure about that. But what I ended up doing is mentioning it to my occasional house cleaning person who always seems willing to take away almost anything in any condition. She took it. I don't want to know more. 

So if it's not in gross condition I would get the word out, free usable mattress. If it's gross that might be seen as an insult though. 

Archived