Phanom Phrai Resort

yosib157

Six years ago in this forum I posted asking for any information about house-building in Yasothon.

I received a reply from a member who had built a house, resort and swimming pool in Phanom Phrai which is closer to my wife's village than Yasothon.

I would like to contact this member again but unfortunately his email via the Forum Name of 'roiet' is no longer available.

If anyone knows of this resort, or the member concerned, could you please let me have it's location on google maps or any other information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance. 

6 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Might be worth trying to contact the guy in Roi Et who produces a monthly ‘Newsletter’ or a Facebook group covering the area???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. The guy you mean is Keith who I have already contacted on other Roi Et matters so I will try him today.

12 hours ago, Aha15 said:

I live in Phanom Phrai but I never hear about a resort with a swimming pool over here. (I myself go always swimming in Yasothon)

There are several places without a pool where you can stay though.

Thanks for that. I will send you a personal email later this morning.

Hi there, I did and was waiting for your response.

As you are a 'newbie' to the forum, do you know how to receive/open personal emails? If not, then I can send my response in open forum.

Thanks for your continued interest.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, Aha15 said:

I live in Phanom Phrai but I never hear about a resort with a swimming pool over here. (I myself go always swimming in Yasothon)

There are several places without a pool where you can stay though.

Aha15 - I notice you still haven't opened my personal email to you and thought Dilligad was about to advise you how. My apologies if you already know how to but here it is anyway. After you log in, just click on your own name top right hand corner which should open your activity page. Same TR corner there will be a (1) on unread messages. Click on that and you will see my somewhat lengthy response to your submission. It contains details which forum rules prevent me from posting openly so sorry for all the ambiguity. 

Archived