Farang neighbor with a very young teen African transgender

soistalker

I tend to like to keep myself out of other people's personal lives. That being said, my neighbor, looks about 50 years old, just moved in with a very young African-looking boy of about 13 years old, that told me that he is the daughter of the white farang. It's a Male child. There is also a fat thai woman who is supposed to be the wife and an open fifth of whiskey on the table in the morning. Like I said, I dont like to get involved, but this is disturbing. What would you do?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Wow, the OP has a board name that matches his occupation. :cheesy:

on second thought, maybe the Op can get one of these installed in the neighbor's house. Maybe by offering to lend a hand around the house. 

then he can really get to the bottom of this mystery.

Capthgfkure.JPG

1 hour ago, soistalker said:

very young African-looking boy of about 13 years old,

100% African or 50/50?

6 minutes ago, soistalker said:

And a middle aged man with a young transgender teen is normal. 

well maybe the Thai woman had a child with a Nigerian from Soi 4 in Bangkok and now is hooked up this this guy.

and her child is Gay.

9 minutes ago, soistalker said:

I guess I am being too nosy. And a middle aged man with a young transgender teen is normal.

Depends how old the middle aged man is. If he is 78...then it might be a little strange

10 minutes ago, soistalker said:

I guess I am being too nosy. And a middle aged man with a young transgender teen is normal.

I don't know if your too nosy, I do know that mistakes are easily made. If I were you id better make sure it is how you think it is before acting. 

I certainly have morals, but have been on the receiving end of people like you while there was no problem at all. It is not a "nice" experience.  

All I am saying make sure your right in what you assume before you do anything. Just because you think something is wrong does not make it wrong.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Better make sure it is as you think it is. He might even have adopted the kid who knows. 

When I was out with my former stepdaughter I was also victim of people who assumed the worst. I can't say its fun. 

Spot on, few years ago i misjudged a middle-aged Westerner with a Thai teen, he was his stepson.

12 minutes ago, soistalker said:

As 'robblok' said, better be sure of what you think and what you say.

Years ago in a small community a School nurse recognized marks on a child's body, word got out that the father had been assaulting the boy... As it turns out, no such assault, the father, playing with the young boy (~6yrs old) had been throwing him up in the air and catching him, this left a couple of 'finger' marks on the boys chest where the father had caught him... The 'jobsworth' school nurse had over reacted, but the report had to be followed up by the local police, who, after initial investigation saw it for what it was, a father and son playing in high spirits.... 

However, the news was out in the community, mud-sticks, an overzealous nurse ruined a family, the community never stop gossiping, the father committed suicide... 

Be very careful what you accuse someone of... you have to be sure. 

This could be a loving family who've adopted a child. They perhaps like a drink in the evening and have left the bottle out to be cleared up in the morning (I do that sometimes).

What exactly have you seen? any signs of abuse? or just a family who differ from your norms?

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Years ago in a small community a School nurse recognized marks on a child's body, word got out that the father had been assaulting the boy... As it turns out, no such assault, the father, playing with the young boy (~6yrs old) had been throwing him up in the air and catching him, this left a couple of 'finger' marks on the boys chest where the father had caught him... The 'jobsworth' school nurse had over reacted, but the report had to be followed up by the local police, who, after initial investigation saw it for what it was, a father and son playing in high spirits.... 

However, the news was out in the community, mud-sticks, an overzealous nurse ruined a family, the community never stop gossiping, the father committed suicide... 

Be very careful what you accuse someone of... you have to be sure. 

This could be a loving family who've adopted a child. They perhaps like a drink in the evening and have left the bottle out to be cleared up in the morning (I do that sometimes).

What exactly have you seen? any signs of abuse? or just a family who differ from your norms?

I recall in the UK a few years back lots of paedo stories in the newspaper led to an attack on the offices of a paediatrician ... I wonder if it was Soi stalker?

Archived