Farang neighbor with a very young teen African transgender

soistalker

On 1/22/2019 at 1:45 PM, soistalker said:

Yes. So jealous about the homosexuality and casual immorality of society. 

Dude, you're definitely living in the wrong place. Check yourself into a monastery. No, wait, plenty of homosexuality around those parts. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what you described the only thing uncommon is the race of the child with the family but I would just step back and observe from afar.

Pedophilia is illegal.  Adopting a kid of a different race is not.

Fat Thai wife and whisky on the table is not unusual nor uncommon.

Good intentions under assumptions often backfire on us.

On 1/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, richard_smith237 said:

You mean Paedophile...  The Op has implied such based on an effeminate younger child of a different race / nationality who dresses up as a girl being in the house and some whisky being left over in the mornings... 

The Op has not mentioned that he has heard or seen any evidence of Paedophillia... he is just suspicious because he has seen a transgender African kid and some whisky...   He could be right... equally so he could be way off the mark... The Op needs to be certain before any accusations are made. 

I would think the first evidence of pedophillia would be a pre pubescent child present.  Is there one there?

On 1/22/2019 at 5:40 PM, soistalker said:

In the States, I could call the police and ask for a wellness check on the child. I'm not reporting any paedophilia; obviously it's not being done in the open. The child is as dark as the night, obviously not mixed. And he is a boy self identifying as a girl with a middle aged white guy. It doesn't sit well with me. It's not that easy to adopt an African transgender. And they don't live here full time, and it is time for children to go back to school. I just dont like this.

How difficult is it to adopt an African transgender? 

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:
On 1/22/2019 at 1:54 PM, richard_smith237 said:

You mean Paedophile...  The Op has implied such based on an effeminate younger child of a different race / nationality who dresses up as a girl being in the house and some whisky being left over in the mornings... 

The Op has not mentioned that he has heard or seen any evidence of Paedophillia... he is just suspicious because he has seen a transgender African kid and some whisky...   He could be right... equally so he could be way off the mark... The Op needs to be certain before any accusations are made. 

I would think the first evidence of pedophillia would be a pre pubescent child present.  Is there one there?

??? the presence of a pre-pubescent child is evidence of Paedophilia ?????  I'm sure you've phrased that quite poorly...  The mere presence of a child is certainly not evidence of paedophilia or anything else untoward...  

Or did you mean that for 'something a sexual assault to be called paedophilia' it needs to involve a pre-pubescent child, in which case your point is just one of semantics... and as such, quite pointless.

20 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

??? the presence of a pre-pubescent child is evidence of Paedophilia ?????  I'm sure you've phrased that quite poorly...  The mere presence of a child is certainly not evidence of paedophilia or anything else untoward...  

Or did you mean that for 'something a sexual assault to be called paedophilia' it needs to involve a pre-pubescent child, in which case your point is just one of semantics... and as such, quite pointless.

If the guy knows as much about ladyboys as most on Thai Visa he has no real idea how old the person is.  It has to be a child for it to be pedophilia.  It is not semantics.  It is a definition of a two different crimes. 

I think you should chat to the Police or Child protection and see what they say . It is reasonable to want to protect children nothing wrong with that. Thailand is know to attract Farangs of dubious character as can be seen by some of the comments on here!!!

These Child Protection mob has been trained to handle situations like this.

Good luck and well done to be concern about your fellow  neighbor.

On 1/22/2019 at 3:45 AM, soistalker said:

I guess I am being too nosy. And a middle aged man with a young transgender teen is normal.

I got married a bit late and my wife and I had three sons.  So I ended up being a middle-aged man out around the city or on camping trips and museum with pre-teen and early teen boys.   There were a few times I was approached by people (including police one time) suspecting I might a pedo....

Some people truly have crazy imaginations and suspect the worst of everyone else around them before they know the facts..      

Some people really are good loving fathers of their kids and not pedos  

23 minutes ago, Catoni said:

I got married a bit late and my wife and I had three sons.  So I ended up being a middle-aged man out around the city or on camping trips and museum with pre-teen and early teen boys.   There were a few times I was approached by people (including police one time) suspecting I might a pedo....

Some people truly have crazy imaginations and suspect the worst of everyone else around them before they know the facts..      

On a couple of occasions when my Wife has been too busy with work I have travelled overseas alone with my son (when he was 3 and once when he was 4) - I remember the looks of endearment, others seeing a father and son enjoying each others company and playing, talking etc... 

I can now imagine the 'alternative' looks from those who's imaginations remain in the gutter when in the future, once he's older than 14 yrs or so we travel around as father and son... 

We also have 'boys nights out'... which really is nothing more than just the two of us popping out to a restaurant and giving mum a couple of hours peace at home...  the 'cute' looks we get now may well turn into something less welcoming in 7 or 8 years time !... 

I think that just an unfortunate facet of the environment and country we are living in... 

22 hours ago, Catoni said:

Same.. Same here.... Pattaya "culture".....????

On 1/29/2019 at 7:13 AM, marcusarelus said:

How difficult is it to adopt an African transgender? 

The OP has no idea if the child is adopted.  He may very well be a mixed race child from the mother's previous marriage.  Not really uncommon in Thailand.  And young ladyboys of all shapes and sizes are not uncommon here either.

I do believe the OP should get it together or leave Thailand.  

The OP might very well cause some problems and bring on some rather harsh retaliation from the neighbors.  And I am beginning to believe the OP deserves such.  

The OP made early statements in this forum about disapproving of homsexuality etc.  I think that colors the opinion of the rest of the unfounded allegations.  

20 hours ago, dontoearth said:

The OP has no idea if the child is adopted.  He may very well be a mixed race child from the mother's previous marriage.  Not really uncommon in Thailand.  And young ladyboys of all shapes and sizes are not uncommon here either.

I do believe the OP should get it together or leave Thailand.  

The OP might very well cause some problems and bring on some rather harsh retaliation from the neighbors.  And I am beginning to believe the OP deserves such.  

The OP made early statements in this forum about disapproving of homsexuality etc.  I think that colors the opinion of the rest of the unfounded allegations.  

My unreserved opinion is the OP should make leave to some Bible Belt American village that is short an idiot. Why someone with these sensibilities would decide a world city like Bangkok would be a good place to settle down is hard to understand. 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:45 PM, soistalker said:

I guess I am being too nosy. And a middle aged man with a young transgender teen is normal.

Well no... Its not normal, but many things we see don't conform to our ideas of normal... But, that is not an indication that something illegal is going on. 

And no, you're not being too nosy if you have just 'seen something' through the neighbors window and are not invading anyones privacy.

A lot of folk may suggest to mind your own business, but that would be wrong now that you have a suspicion as your instincts could be correct...  and if so, you need to be 100% sure with evidence and then prepared to do the right thing.

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

seems like you are condoning what the op is in fear of... 

I just been in Thai long enough to know the police won't be interested 

Besides that, the op knows nothing solid to be making these type of allegations

The black teenager could be a Foster or adopted kid or the previous kid of the Thai lady etc

Those are very serious allegationss to make based on a whisky bottle on a table (which could have belonged to any of them and nobody saw the teenager drink it) 

On 1/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, soistalker said:

Like I said, I dont like to get involved, but this is disturbing. What would you do?

Obviously, take photos of this freak show situation and post them here. 

if something happens to this kid, the OP will have to answer to a higher power upon the day of reckoning!!!  

what i would do?  find his nationality, report him to his embassy....pass the buck.  but don't do nothing.....or you will be responsible in His eyes. lol.

take pictures, act like you don't care, then send them to the embassy.  

and then move.  lol

2 minutes ago, puukao said:

if something happens to this kid, the OP will have to answer to a higher power upon the day of reckoning!!!  

what i would do?  find his nationality, report him to his embassy....pass the buck.  but don't do nothing.....or you will be responsible in His eyes. lol.

take pictures, act like you don't care, then send them to the embassy.  

and then move.  lol

Do you think that this guy will get in trouble with God after he dies ?

What will God  do ?

Will this guy get refused entry into heaven and get banished to hell , unless he intervenes in this situation ?

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What will God  do ?

Will this guy get refused entry into heaven and get banished to hell , unless he intervenes in this situation ?

According to the Bible  Luke 2:17, "Farang banished to the demons, Farang burn in butt worse than hell."

did you not see the LOL i posted.

let me continue, He says in Corinthians 8:28, "Heaven only for farang help the poor, not for farang who drink beer and sex pat while eating noodle soup"

one more.  John 3:2, "If farang weak and afraid, hell ladyboys will burn the butt 10,000 times an hour for all of eternity."

do i need to put another LOL here.  LOL 

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

What will God  do ?

The OP will be very upset upon death and entering the gate to  heaven to meet GOD and finding out she is a very pissed off  africian transexual!    And has a little list of things to discuss with noisy annoying ass!  ONCE AND FOR ALL!   ????

5 hours ago, pegman said:

My unreserved opinion is the OP should make leave to some Bible Belt American village that is short an idiot. Why someone with these sensibilities would decide a world city like Bangkok would be a good place to settle down is hard to understand. 

I am sorry all those Bible Belt American Villages are WAY over quota on idiots!  Not room for one more.  Really.  

Archived