Prayut open to joining a ‘selfless, hardworking’ political party

webfact

I like this bit of the article: 'Prayut yesterday was unable to provide a clear answer on the election date despite mounting public curiosity ...'

Curiosity. It suggests good little children sitting cross-legged on the floor, all agog, with wide-open naive eyes, wondering what the Big Adults (puu-yai) are going to do to them next ....!

5 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Wilde … Wilde …, Who the ***k is Wilde?

wow!  not worldly in your history of 19th Century quippers!

the best one I heard came via Monty Python. But to continue would tangent one thread into the never ending  world of python...

But they were worthy of Oscars! - all of them

this current incumbent does however think he's "but like a shaft of gold, when all is surrounded by darkness"

11 minutes ago, tifino said:

wow!  not worldly in your history of 19th Century quippers!

the best one I heard came via Monty Python. But to continue would tangent one thread into the never ending  world of python...

But they were worthy of Oscars! - all of them

this current incumbent does however think he's "but like a shaft of gold, when all is surrounded by darkness"

Ah, I was not e-quipped for that one.

Just now, bluesofa said:

Yes, speaking of an incumbent, I hope we end up with an interregnum.

isn't it going to soon become an extended 'caretaker' gov't - when nothing is 'done'? (much like already)

5 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Yes, speaking of an incumbent, I hope we don't end up with an interregnum.

OMG . . . this is beyond me. Those pills, please, nurse. Are you ***king deaf.

3 minutes ago, Ossy said:

OMG . . . this is beyond me. Those pills, please, nurse. Are you ***king deaf.

It's nurse here, calm down patient:

"An interregnum is a period of discontinuity or "gap" in a government, organization, or social order. Archetypally, it was the period of time between the reign of one monarch and the next, and the concepts of interregnum and regency therefore overlap."

(quoted from wiki)

1 minute ago, Stocky said:

Shows that even after 4 years he still has very little understanding of politics and politicians.

well... not really! - he's simply still looking, after 4years... well 'says' he's looking...

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Prayut open to joining a ‘selfless, hardworking’ political party

Thinking about it, and knowing his obsession for attention seeking, I reckon it was a misprit, and 'selfless' was actually 'selfies'.

He could have hundreds of photos with him in them - preferably not punching too many people in the face though.

Archived