Dutch tourist drug and abuse claims all a misunderstanding - he was blind drunk

webfact

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tawan300 said:

So what was he arrested for in the first place and a trip to the police station if, not drugs found on him. 

Arrested for planning to make up stories about extortion involving a notorious French bloke in uniform taking him back to his (Dutch bloke’s) hotel room and some local cops and being kneed in the nuts and none of it ever happened because it’s normal to imagine such events when drunk and it’s all been cleared up now so stop talking about it..... hilarious 

I can remember getting blind drunk a few times on my first visits to Thailand and remembering faces and names the next morning wasn't so easy, so how this guy remembered so many details is amazing.

They definitely met in the middle somewhere on so sort of agreement. 

Thankfully ill never get like that again and be put in situations like this.

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that RTP cannot make up believable alibis when caught with their hands in the cookie jar? I mean, if anyone knows how to get out of something, it should be the police, right?

And thank goodness for Social Media.

2 hours ago, madmen said:

Some tv posters gone very quite with egg emoji505.png on face
Same as the the BS rape girl

If you believe that story, I genuinely wonder how you got this far in life. He mysteriously finds the 40k baht that was stolen, and the other stuff, including a notorious frenchman who has featured in this sort of story before was all a dream?

Seriously, life must be had being that naive

I have to admit get a bit merry every now and then  but we see time after time ( a song perhaps? )  that the guys whose brains have been left at the airport seem to get totally wasted.

Why come to Thailand to drink yourself senseless - it’s much cheaper at their home countries , A&E will help you, the local police will be pleasant .

Then of course it gets dangerous, safes ransacked, the lure through goggle eyes at shall we say not so attractive young ladies .

Perhaps it’s an escape from the politically correct , nannying societies- and if you realise - oh I would rather like to experience a man / ladyboy this evening - nobody cares .

But why get so pissed? 

1 hour ago, anthobkk said:

Hard to believe....seems that behind the scene someone told him to give this version to the cops.

Usually when there's defamation here, they are not all "smiles and happy about it".

Also, what about the "french man" statement ? That guy is on Holidays and out of nowhere he feels like " yeah, gonna add a French man tourist police in my story to make it better". ...that "french man" guy was on the news for long for trying to extort money to people here and this tourist just bring it up and then say " i was drunk i don't remeber it"

I thought the Frenchman went with him back to hotel to get the money? Maybe the hotel CCTV is a better witness  or maybe not. 

I have this one time at a hotel in Chiang rai, next to train station. i check out, my mobile phone was gone, i report this to the hotel and police, phone was gone. we wait an after 10 min phone return back to my backpack. 

You see mister, you mistake, all big misunderstanding.  No,, it got just replaced back  !!

This we see happened all over Thailand..

Getting kneed in the knackers,you would not forget that

in a hurry,just too many facts that sound true in his

original story,but you can understand why he would

change it in a hurry ,after finding out what could happen to him.

regards worgeordie

9 minutes ago, Polaky said:

This story does not make much sense, I believe the first story, the second is a total reversal and in no way relevant to the statements of the first, there is some underlying reason for the about face.

The most oft mentioned here on TVF 'class of people' applies here, obviously!

6 minutes ago, gerritkaew said:

I have this one time at a hotel in Chiang rai, next to train station. i check out, my mobile phone was gone, i report this to the hotel and police, phone was gone. we wait an after 10 min phone return back to my backpack. 

You see mister, you mistake, all big misunderstanding.  No,, it got just replaced back  !!

Your Backpack was with the Hotel staff or the Police?

(I guess out of your sight?)

36 minutes ago, SammyT said:

If you believe that story, I genuinely wonder how you got this far in life. He mysteriously finds the 40k baht that was stolen, and the other stuff, including a notorious frenchman who has featured in this sort of story before was all a dream?

Seriously, life must be had being that naive

Somebody said, "Thailand, an LSD trip without the need for LSD."

I think we may have discovered something here.

There is a rift in the time/space continuum floating around Thailand - if you get drunk enough, you and your possessions may slip through.

Whether your possessions emerge with you from the slipstream depends on your merit. But if you involve the sympathetic RTP in your search, your possessions will be pulled back to you through the continuum, by virtue of the RTP's outstanding merit.

A blessing then on the meritful RTP.

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

A bit of a climbdown!  So was he charged with driving drunk or released with a 'warning fine'?

something very fishy about this story i cant see the police or anyone else in the public eye letting those very serious accusations go that easy, i would think there would of been some tea money passed around for that.

Archived