Mum finds son hanging in his bedroom after his wife left him

webfact

Mum finds son hanging in his bedroom after his wife left him

8pm.jpg.62d899c5880f11f695200277a9719b73.jpg

A mother in Ang Thong came back home from work to find her 37 year old son hanging from a rope in his bedroom. 

She cut him down and with the help of relatives performed CPR - but it was too late. Bunlert was dead. 

The mother told Sawaengha police in the central Thai province that her son was still at home when she went out to work in a building next door in the morning. 

During late morning she heard her son arguing over the phone with his wife who had left him two days ago and gone to live in Bangkok.

Returning home in the afternoon intending to change and go to the market she found her son hanging in his room, reported Sanook.

Police found a cut red cloth cord next to the deceased. They believe that he took his own life because of marital problems.

An autopsy has been ordered.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-23

The charity Samaritans is available around the clock for people who want to talk.

If you or anyone you know is in need of mental health services, please contact the Samaritans of Thailand at their 24-hour hotline 02-713-6791 (English), 02713-6793 (Thai) or Thai Mental Health Hotline at 1323 (Thai).

http://www.samaritansthai.com/news/samaritans-of-thailand-english-hotline/

4 hours ago, webfact said:

During late morning she heard her son arguing over the phone with his wife who had left him two days ago and gone to live in Bangkok.

Returning home in the afternoon intending to change and go to the market she found her son hanging in his room, reported Sanook.

more reinforcement that the wife made the right decision

What takes you to the limit? How can you beat the voices in your head, to go on? It's different for any person.

im still alive after quite some impressive (for me) failures.

I know a situation, a guy (college, too me he looked very balanced) but stopped after he was divorced and about to loose his job. He had a good job and still could go on. But those things changed his balance with just a one way ticket out.

1 hour ago, Wake Up said:

You don’t know any more than what you have read. What a callous insensitive mean stupid comment. ????????????????????

live here for over 10 years like I have, and these types of articles/stories are a weekly feature.  The main difference in this one is that he didn't get a gun, go kill the girl, and others, before ending his own life.  

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Yet another fragile Thai male ego that couldn't handle rejection. 

According to the Samaritans in the UK, suicide is the biggest killer of men Under 50 in that country.

Do they all have fragile egos too? 

I was reading a story written by some doctor. He reckons when you commit suicide something just snaps for about 5 seconds and you do it. But looking around my village I see a lot of ladies working and men just sitting there and drinking. Maybe they get sick of being the breadwinner. Which worries me a lot My stepdaughter who is 18 and dating a Thai guy He is 20 and never done a days work in his life. I put it down to he must be a great lover or she can't see in the future what she is getting herself into. He spends more time doing his hair than looking for a job. 

Archived