Leave to re-apply Non-B Visa (Cancellation question)

Hi guys,

So, my Non B visa is valid until Feb 19, and I have a one year work permit.

I left my pervious company, and they will cancel my work permit on Feb 12.

I will leave to Laos border with a visa run company on Feb 13 to apply for a new non-b visa with my new employer's documents.

Do I have to still have to go cancel my Non-B visa with immigration office? I am afraid it will cause problem when I apply for a new Non-B at Laos.

Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, Kaylyn said:

Do I have to still have to go cancel my Non-B visa with immigration office?

Do you have a 90 day entry from the non-b visa or an extension of stay issued by immigration.

If an extension you will need to cancel it before going to the border or at least a termination letter from your employer dated for the date you are leaving or after that day. If you don't they they will not allow you to leave the country.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you have a 90 day entry from the non-b visa or an extension of stay issued by immigration.

If an extension you will need to cancel it before going to the border or at least a termination letter from your employer dated for the date you are leaving or after that day. If you don't they they will not allow you to leave the country.

Thank you for your reply, I have a 90 day entry from the non-b visa. So can I just leave to the border without cancel my visa?

Edited by Kaylyn