Chris Brown released without charge after being held over rape claim in Paris

snoop1130

Chris Brown released without charge after being held over rape claim in Paris

by Clark Mindock

bvdfg.JPG

screen grab from independent.co.uk

Chris Brown has been released from French custody without being charged after rape allegations were made against the 29-year-old singer, according to French prosecutors.

Brown was released alongside two other individuals on Tuesday evening in Paris, after a woman had come forward with a rape complaint, according to city officials.

He had been originally detained earlier in the day, potentially facing aggravated rape and drug charges.

Officials say the investigation is ongoing.

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/chris-brown-rape-allegations-latest-update-france-accusations-arrest-paris-a8741516.html

It seems she met him in a bar and then she visited him in his hotel room.

We could make a survey with Thai women describing them above situation and ask them why they think the guy invited them and what they can expect will happen in that hotel room.

I am sure most Thai women will get it right and they would only visit him there if they agree with what will possibly or likely happen.

But it seems this french woman was somehow surprised. Did she expect he wants to show her his stamp collection or what was on her mind?

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

We could make a survey with Thai women describing them above situation and ask them why they think the guy invited them and what they can expect will happen in that hotel room.

I am sure most Thai women will get it right and they would only visit him there if they agree with what will possibly or likely happen.

But it seems this french woman was somehow surprised. Did she expect he wants to show her his stamp collection or what was on her mind?

Are you referring to prostitutes ?

Do you think that once a woman goes into your room, you can have sex with her , even if she doesnt want too ?

Just now, BritManToo said:

I've always viewed coming to my bedroom as 'consent'.

I know I'm an old dinosaur, but wouldn't it just be easier for them to avoid entering men's bedrooms if they don't want to have sex? 

You are quite possibly a rapist then .

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've always viewed coming to my bedroom as 'consent'.

I know I'm an old dinosaur, but wouldn't it just be easier for them to avoid entering men's bedrooms if they don't want to have sex? 

Maybe they change theirs minds after you undress?  Hint.  Leave the lights off.

29 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are you referring to prostitutes ?

Do you think that once a woman goes into your room, you can have sex with her , even if she doesnt want too ?

No, I was referring to women with common sense.

Obviously no guy should ever rape a woman.

And women (and men) should think about where they go and with whom they go.

If you meet a stranger in a street and he tells you: follow me into that dark alley there. At the end there is gold, we just have to pick it up. Would you go? Probably not.

And if you meet a rich and famous guy in a bar and he likes your moves and invites you to his hotel room, what do you expect?

A man and a woman go into a hotel room - It's not too difficult to figure out why he invited her.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you meet a stranger in a street and he tells you: follow me into that dark alley there. At the end there is gold, we just have to pick it up. Would you go? Probably not.

And if you meet a rich and famous guy in a bar and he likes your moves and invites you to his hotel room, what do you expect?

A man and a woman go into a hotel room - It's not too difficult to figure out why he invited her.

He may have invited her back to his room to have sex with her , but , if she didnt go back to his room to have sex ..............................actually, bored with talking about sex on TV , I spend way too much time talking with other men about sex .

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

the best part from the linked article is this:

The hotel room has been described as “chaotic” that night, and the model said there were around 15 women there.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Unless your the maid. 

maid.jpg

Archived