Police vow to track down tourist over starfish

webfact

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

and while the police are at it how about returning the starfish that masquerade as freelancers in discos

I've had a few starfish in my time...but never got the police involved in it...  Just figured, better to choose more wisely next time!   :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Try to collect plants or animals in a National Park in your own country,

and please report what happen to you... :unsure:

Main aim of National Parks is protection of Nature.

You have rules, and people to make them respected.

You have completely missed the message in my post, police will use every resource possible to catch him, whilst sitting on their ar+++s ignoring major crimes.

32 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You have completely missed the message in my post, police will use every resource possible to catch him, whilst sitting on their ar+++s ignoring major crimes.

That's what happens when you present misinformation, also called lies ' Pathetic police will mobilize all resources '. And you're doing it again now.

Outright nonsense.

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

That's what happens when you present misinformation, also called lies ' Pathetic police will mobilize all resources '. And you're doing it again now.

Outright nonsense.

Having a bad day dear.... there there.????

It's  a bloody starfish for christs sake.it isn't like a whale shark,dolphin,turtle or reef shark that some of which ends up in thai markets and restaurants.so now the big hunt is on for the super bad tourist who probably wasn't informed about his actions.

Archived