More gun-toting drug suspects arrested

webfact

More gun-toting drug suspects arrested

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1548248842_1-org.jpg

Police working with soldiers based in Phuket arrested three suspects yesterday (Jan 22). Photo: Phuket Provincial Police

PHUKET: Police working with Phuket-based soldiers from the Royal Thai Army have arrested three suspects for drugs, with one found in possession of a .38 revolver and another with a shotgun cartridge in his pocket.

According to a report by police, the arrests followed an investigation overseen by Phuket Provincial Police Commander Maj Gen Wisan Panmanee.

The first two suspects arrested were taken into custody at a house in Moo 4, Thepkrasattri, in Thalang at 2pm yesterday (Jan 22).

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/more-gun-toting-drug-suspects-arrested-70132.php#8HvE1eVGAlqRWBYH.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-01-24

There is a plain to see and obvious connection between the drug trade and wealth. Young people with no jobs, no legal income, owning new motorbikes or even cars and expensive homes need to be investigated. The problem is, of course, that many officials, politicians, police and govt employees have millions that they cant explain and opening investigations into unexplained wealth could cause severe embarrassment. In my neighbourhood we all know who deals in drugs by their excesses, but no-one cares because the authorities have far more they cant account for. 

11 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I want that KFC t-shirt!!!!

Just hanging that KFC T-shirt in your closet could cause you to become obese.

(Just like my x wife used to become pregnant by our clothes hanging side by side. 555)

Archived