Democrats push technology as alternative to Trump wall in shutdown impasse

webfact

9 minutes ago, goferman said:

The problem is a complete void of good leadership at the top. Why should those underlings cooperate and trust Trump when he constantly stoops (yes, stoops, not stops) at nothing to attack and belittle them? Face it ... Trump's a wannabe wall-builder, not a bridge-builder. There's only one way to put out the fire with a flame-thrower like Trump and that day will hopefully be not far away.

Do not alter my posts when you quote.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Do not alter my posts when you quote.

55Jay ... surely you are jesting! No changes were made to your text. It was merely shortened. Read the rules, pal.

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post

31 minutes ago, goferman said:

55Jay ... surely you are jesting! No changes were made to your text. It was merely shortened. Read the rules, pal.

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post

You're right, it was more that your post wasn't relevant and had virtually zero value.  You definitely score points for consistency though. 

8 hours ago, attrayant said:

Neither the word "overall" nor the number "57%" appear anywhere on that page.  I suspect you found two numbers and set them up as a ratio to get 57% - in other words you cherry-picked your data.  Care to elucidate?

Mr. Statistic, I wouldn't think you needed to be spoon fed. 

Archived