Russian drugged and robbed by two lady boys that he thought were women

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Hysterical. He must have been doubly gutted when he found out that he had not only been robbed but had taken home a couple of katoeys into the bargain. Some people just shouldn't be allowed out on their own.

your signature is quite apropos to this situation, Dog

Just a case of Vodka goggles by the Russian. 15oK in the pocket, 500 baht fine, and a suspended sentence, if they are caught. On that front, I think this is likely as PoPo want their cut. 

I got robbed, everything in the safe...passed out , woke up Safe opened and empty...she found the Key!! 

The REAL LESSON is Don’t invite anyone back when pissed only take out ATM what you need each day...5000 max for me! and a Safe is not Safe! 

3 hours ago, legend49 said:

The victim is thailand, just another nail in the coffin.

hehehehe nail in the coffin I have not seen that one in print for a long time. At one time that was the over used saying here I guess the coffin has some room left.

2 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

I guess the room didn't have a safe and he left all this cash just lying around. Muppet. One born every minute. 

It is also possible $3500 was in fact $350, those on package tours are not known to be millioners????

7 hours ago, highlander76 said:

????????????I would have loved to see has reaction when he found out they were lady boys.

Once on samui we had 2 american neighbours, 2 single men who were chasing the girls all days.

One day i warned them for the ladyboys....one suddenly couldn't eat anymore...he said he already wondered why the girl from yesterday ordered a satay roomservice but she gobbled it down within seconds...he had never seen that before....after that she left the bungalow he said.....hmmmm...

But even after telling it he didn't eat anything and he had a full plate of great food....hahaha

25 minutes ago, nasa123 said:

Pattaya/Koh samui= same same, but different place.

20years ago, it was all about Hua Hin in the news back then!... you'd wake up dead the next morning!

Even happened to a married couple! so wonder who'd they brought back in with them?

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure the hotel followed procedure and registered the two visitors and made copies of their ID cards.

So it should be easy to identify them.

And in case the hotel didn't do that: Send them the bill.

Good idea. That should do the trick.

17 hours ago, fruitman said:

So Sergei Igolov is still lucky the ladyboys didn't rape him, imagine that being published in the Russian newspapers...the poor guy wouldn't have a life there if that had happened.

If raped he would at least felt that he got something in addition to the sleeping agent for the money lost ...:whistling:

16 hours ago, seahorse said:

A lot of victim blaming going on in this thread. 

Yeah, pretty amazing.... NOT.

A woman gets raped after getting drunk and making a string of stupid decisions, and anyone who questions the wisdom of getting drunk or making stupid decisions is condoning rape.  God forbid anyone make a joke about it.

Yet when the victim is a guy (especially a Russkie) it's fodder for all kinds of jokes and it's his own damn fault.  Quite the double standard.

Archived