Russian drugged and robbed by two lady boys that he thought were women

webfact

18 hours ago, kotsak said:

That's what happens when you don't do your homework prior the visit.

I could understand the mistake if it was just a quick glance, from a distance some katoeys are almost believable in the dark.

But as he admitted the "night had gone well"... so he had time to work-out what he was getting involved with. The speech, the demeanor, hands, feet, height everything is a give away.

Then there's always the "if it's got an apple it's got a banana" standby, but maybe he knew they were Lb's and is not admitting it !!

Whichever way you look at it he's dumb.

Dumb for not doing his homework, dumb for taking them back without being sure of what he was getting involved with.

Dumb for not getting their id, or he should have got the desk to photocopy their id's

if they won't agree say goodbye !!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Boombum said:

I got robbed, everything in the safe...passed out , woke up Safe opened and empty...she found the Key!! 

The REAL LESSON is Don’t invite anyone back when pissed only take out ATM what you need each day...5000 max for me! and a Safe is not Safe! 

Don't take hookers of the street, some have master keys for the standard safes! pay the bar fine at least you'll know were they work-ed. Keep your money in the bottom of your trash can or in some smelly old shoes.

Archived