"Most hated German in Thailand" takes his wife to Hamburg and he's still asking for donations

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rick44 said:

What is it with Thaivisa and Mr. Holst? Again?

Here is the other side of the story

"Thailand—never again"

https://www.thailandstidende.com/component/k2/item/3576-thailand-never-again

He does not deny spending money donated for his fare back home on woman and drink in Pattaya, or being an over stayer. He just complains he has been picked on and treated unfairly because nobody interviewed him.

4 minutes ago, Mukdahanman said:

He was later seen unrepentant and enjoying the high life with beer and prostitutes in Pattaya. 

At least he spent it wisely

Exactly. Don't blame him, blame the mugs who gave him their money.

I couldn't give a flying squirrel about the guy-and,I guess neither could the other 7.45 Billion people on the planet.

One's life must resemble the least accessible part of the Sahara-in terms of intelligence-if the chap's behaviour is so upsetting.

At least he doesn't have an AK 47 or a car full of fertilizer..

My late Mother was born in Hamburg and she would turn in her grave if she knew that completely selfish low life like this guy had visited her city. I feel so sorry from the lady and the child in the photo as they are being used to boost this piece of scum's ego. 

Any piece of (spurious) news about a man who got up to something, and you see most other men joining in on his lynching. Men should stand up for their rights instead of throwing fellow men under the bus at the slightest hint. End of rant.

Archived