"Most hated German in Thailand" takes his wife to Hamburg and he's still asking for donations

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gerritkaew said:

His Wife look like a men?  and the child will be used to do the work for him in Germany..

Maiby the team up?

The man is not as stupid as he looks.  From panhandling on the streets of Thailand and The Gambia, he is now panhandling in a different way.  He will give himself and his new "family" up into the hands of German Social Security, and let the German taxpayer support them.

Have you ever been to a bbq, where an entire pig is roasted?  His "ladyfriend" has a look in her eyes, maybe an apple in one hand, the other behind her back,  grasping a spit rod.  I got 20baht that says she eventually roasts then eats him....any takers?  ????

On 1/24/2019 at 8:54 AM, worgeordie said:

Himself, he must have learned some of the scams of the West Africans.

regards worgeordie

Yes, how to turn donations into black money.....

9 hours ago, Spidey said:

Exactly. Don't blame him, blame the mugs who gave him their money.

You are so wrong. Don't blame the "mugs".

They gave with a good heart and good intention being lied by him that he needs the money to get out of trouble. I am sure if they knew his real intention they would have given the money for someone REALLY in need - not to a pretender and lier

Just now, sweatalot said:

You are so wrong. Don't blame the "mugs".

They gave with a good heart and good intention being lied by him that he needs the money to get out of trouble. I am sure if they knew his real intention they would have given the money for someone REALLY in need - not to a pretender and lier

I have met many scammers in my life, never been had by any of them....but then again, I'm not a mug.

Some people I've met might as well have "MUG" tattooed on their foreheads.

1 minute ago, sydneyjed said:

Five years back sprung an Irish guy begging down near soi 23/25 Sukhumvit.I then copped him drinking at a bar on soi 18 a week or two later ..low life piece of s..t!!

The Irish do have the gift of the gab. Had it tried on me a few times by Paddys, they just made me laugh.

4 hours ago, sydneyjed said:

Five years back sprung an Irish guy begging down near soi 23/25 Sukhumvit.I then copped him drinking at a bar on soi 18 a week or two later ..low life piece of s..t!!

He never expected you to cross the road!

On 1/24/2019 at 2:54 PM, worgeordie said:

Himself, he must have learned some of the scams of the West Africans.

regards worgeordie

And themself, the West Africans, must have learned some more to the bottom of the iceberg of the scams of the East Africans.

So same as is the case that I am human, is the case that I made the mistake by thinking about the big scam country N. is in the East but the fact it is not but near the Central and still in the western part of Africa.

If himself was not begging but gunning and robbing, then the answer East was the right one.

rgds,

On 1/25/2019 at 9:52 AM, Lupatria said:

The German taxpayer is already paying (welfare/unemployed money) for this scumbag with a travel bug, and how his wife will probably seek asylum for all it's benefits.????

She did see the windows of opportunity open right up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived