Video on Pollution, Exercise, Face Masks.....MUST WATCH

puukao

What was interesting.......besides all the horrible things pollution does to us......was that unless you wear your face mask super, super tight, it's probably worthless and not worth buying.  But if it helps you, i'm sure it makes sense to keep buying them.  

and they said you can bike in Beijing for 1.5 hours........lol......i thought after 1-minute you might fall over dead.

anyhow, this is our life.  we live in the most polluted environment in the galaxy, and if you have kids here.......well, ....  hmmmm..  

ok, enjoy the air everyone!!!   just remember, cheap noodle soup!!!!  

Here we go again...face masks are to help prevent the wearer (the doctor) from breathing on the patient and possibly passing germs to him or her. While there are face masks that are made for protecting the wearer from the intake of harmful particles, most of the ones you see people wearing in public are the former kind. 

"we live in the most polluted environment in the galaxy, and if you have kids here.......well, ....  hmmmm..  "

My part of the galaxy isn't that bad at all, but I agree that children are horrible. You can hardly breath with them around and the younger they are, the worse it is. 

BKK has a problem but it seems to have caused a lot of paranoia.  I live in Hua Hin and two days ago I saw a couple of tourists wearing quite professional face masks walking down Soi 94 under the clear blue sky which was followed by a starry night!! 

Archived