Which TRUE cable TV package to get Eurosports?

Chomper Higgot

I’m about to sign up for a TRUE cable TV package for my house in the North of Thailand, I already have TRUE cable TV in my condo by the coast (standard Condo negotiated package).

Can anyone tell me which TRUE package has Eurosports?

I’m very specifically interested in the European Profesional Cycling events, and of course the Tour de France when it’s on.

I asked my Condo management but they could only tell me it was a special package.

Alternatively can anyone tell me which TRUE channels broadcast Eurosports?

Thanks in anticipation.

2 hours ago, ferguston said:

I watch Eurosport by streaming using an Amazon Firestick.

does this require paying for an amazon prime membership also ?  i'm not bothered by some addtl fees just wondering what it takes to make it happen.  i've wanted to watch the pro cycling here in thailand for years and am stuck with replays on youtube.  True carried a channel that showed the tour de france live for a year or two but that ended quite awhile back.

and you don't have any problems viewing with an IP address from thailand ?

13 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why don't you check the True Visions website to look at their packages and what each one offers? Seems to me like a much better source for the info you are looking for.

Trying to get clear information from the ThaiVisions website is a forlorn hope. A True shop might give you a better answer

3 hours ago, Farang99 said:

Trying to get clear information from the ThaiVisions website is a forlorn hope. A True shop might give you a better answer

I get Eurosport here in Pattaya, but was very much looking forward to the 2 greatest Downhill races - Wengen & Kitzbuehel, but they are NOT shown here. I contacted the Eurosport Asia - NO reply, finally got on to Eurosport UK and was told, that they don't have the rights to show these 2 races here??? However, I was able to watch them in previous years???

I understand, that GLOBAL has the ability to show them - as well as Cycling Races?

• 3 weeks later...

Not seeing Eurosport on TrueVisions or AIS Play

http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/channellineup_web?ln=en

http://www.ais.co.th/aisplay/en/package.html

I recall live full-day TdF coverage last year (2018) seen in pubs here in Bangkok, but they often stream off the interwebs.

Maybe best to get a decent internet connection, and the ability to stream to your display. Then start researching options.

Archived