Chiang Mai woman thought she'd get two million dollars! - loses 1 million baht to Romance Scammers instead

rooster59

On 1/26/2019 at 2:08 AM, irwinfc said:

anyone who thinks that his/her 1 million baht earns another million

Do not know where you went to school, where you live, or what your employment is but the report does not say she would get 2 million Baht but 2 million Dollars.  Thus your statement is incorrect as you do not seem to realise that most Dollar values are not equivalent to the value of the Baht.  For example, if talking about the exchange rate of Canadian Dollars to the Baht then 2 million Canadian Dollars would be worth 47740000.00 Baht at today's exchange rate.  Suggest you research before saying anything or putting fingers to keyboard.

'nuf sed

On 1/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, rooster59 said:

Most are lonely and retired Thai women over 40 years of age.

They should have contacted me if they feel lonely , I am not a scammer but I know how to spend the money. I even offer my sexy body to a 40 year old for free (send me a picture first). 

On 1/28/2019 at 12:16 AM, wotsdermatter said:

Do not know where you went to school, where you live, or what your employment is but the report does not say she would get 2 million Baht but 2 million Dollars.  Thus your statement is incorrect as you do not seem to realise that most Dollar values are not equivalent to the value of the Baht.  For example, if talking about the exchange rate of Canadian Dollars to the Baht then 2 million Canadian Dollars would be worth 47740000.00 Baht at today's exchange rate.  Suggest you research before saying anything or putting fingers to keyboard.

'nuf sed

you got me with the exchange rate. i totally missed the us dollar part. my bad. but that only proves my point by a factor of 31.29 times (as of today's exchange rate), which you totally got none of.

Glad they caught them. (I wonder, where the scammers wanted the money to be sent to? Their own accounts, here in Thailand)?!? Good luck, getting an account frozen in Lagos, Nigeria...

Apart from greed, stupidity and unworldliness, it is extremely cruel to mess with women's hopes and dreams. 

A professional colleague from Nigeria recently tried to recruit me to deposit money. No clear details, as usual, but they wanted some European business man to do it "for 20%". => Guess it would be another scam or white-hot money from the friendly folks at BOKO HAREM

Always dreaming & doing bizarre deals. His own savings of $ xx k were invested in some weird "deals", too. Seems for some crooks, it's like playing a part in reality TV. 

Another thing he wanted me to do was approach charities for projects. - Yeah, they want to work with unknown middle men, allowing them to mark up prices exorbitantly.. !! 

Archived