Replace door on Seimens washing machine?

Jajazazajaja

19 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I suspect you will have to deal with Siemens repairman and hope he is able to order part from somewhere on the planet (if you can even find one) - Siemens official consumer service states they no longer sell appliances in Thailand under that name (after 2018).????

https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.in.th/

"I suspect you will have to deal with Siemens repairman and hope he is able to order part from somewhere on the planet (if you can even find one)"

Why?  The same site also clearly states that Siemens will be able to repair appliances here.

21 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

I managed to smash the door of my washing machine in my rented apartment. I’d rather not inform the owner as I’ve juts moved in.

Does anyone know how I can get a replacement fitted? Serviced etc 

Yes, try looking at the Siemens Thailand website!

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"I suspect you will have to deal with Siemens repairman and hope he is able to order part from somewhere on the planet (if you can even find one)"

Why?  The same site also clearly states that Siemens will be able to repair appliances here.

And from my experience with Siemens that will mean ordering from Europe if parts are required and if it is even available at all - spare parts are normally not locally stocked for items being sold - much less so for items not even on market anymore.  

Archived