Good Cheap Hospital Near/Outside Pataya For Lower Abdomen/Scrotum Check Up

Hello I live in Pattaya. I have been getting slight pains down my left lower abdomen/scrotum and need to get them checked out.

I am guessing the check up process will be followed by treatment. I don't have a lot of money saved so I want to go to a hospital that doesn't not charge extortionate prices.

I have been told to go to government hospitals outside Pattaya. I have been recommended to Sattahip Navy Hospital but I do not know how to contact them.

Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Believe you mean Sattahip Navy Hospital (that is a Navy town) which indeed is considered to have good doctors (but perhaps not too much experience with older men as younger).  Believe they have a higher price for foreigners now so perhaps more expensive than normal government hospital service.  Suspect contact has to be in person as for any government facility but others can likely provide details.

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe you mean Sattahip Navy Hospital (that is a Navy town) which indeed is considered to have good doctors (but perhaps not too much experience with older men as younger).  Believe they have a higher price for foreigners now so perhaps more expensive than normal government hospital service.  Suspect contact has to be in person as for any government facility but others can likely provide details.

thanks for that 

11 minutes ago, Starfish And Coffee said:

I am guessing the check up process will be followed by treatment.

You are guessing correctly....even if they find nothing wrong with you.

Sorry, yes, Sattahip Navy is good.

5 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Try Pattaya Memorial seems to me the prices were about the same as Sattahip a few years ago. 

Pattaya Memorial may be the cheapest private hospital in Pattaya, but it still isn't cheap by any stretch of the imagination.

Queen Sikirit (that's the proper name of the naval one) will probably be cheaper, even if they do charge farangs extra. (And while we are at it, which hospital in Thailand doesn't charge farangs extra?) The only way to get info would be in person, ideally accompanied by someone who can translate. Expect to be there for hours, regardless of what you want.

Archived