BANGKOK
Oxx

The LGBT+ community is too sensitive

no different to how someone's ears become selectively over sensitive...

like: - hearing something said, that will then trigger an auto-defence response, to protect a guilty conscience.

LGBT +, what does the + donate,not another gender surely.

regards worgeordie

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

LGBT +, what does the + donate,not another gender surely.

regards worgeordie

The LGBT is more about orientation than gender. Some in the past few years tried to negate the T, though the T's stood with LGB at Stonewall (this year is the 50th, by the way), so I say they stay. Regardless, the plus denotes any other initials someone might care to attach whether a more recent "q" which many don't care for that word or I think I've seen an i there but I have no idea what i is for. I just stick with LGBT and leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is a community? Who knew?

Well it used to be hidden, then it came out, then it went online. So your confusion is understandable. 

11 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

Sick of all this nonsense. Many people get the piss taken out of them. Big ears, Too fat, Etc. Get over it. I don't care one way or the other what anyone is. 

You don't get murdered for big ears.

Furthermore, there is no excuse for bullying . Get over it.

We are here and we'll stay visible. Get over it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, onthemoon said:

You don't get murdered for big ears.

Furthermore, there is no excuse for bullying . Get over it.

We are here and we'll stay visible. Get over it.

I am not saying anything of the kind and I don't condone bullying. Oversensitive idiot. I am good with your here to stay and I don't care if you are visible. Quit whining like everyone is out to get you. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thaicurious said:

Well it used to be hidden, then it came out, then it went online. So your confusion is understandable. 

Not really what I was getting at.

This article says it better than I can.

The Myth of the Gay Community

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/01/have-gay-americans-outgrown-their-community/384996/

2 hours ago, thaicurious said:

The LGBT is more about orientation than gender. Some in the past few years tried to negate the T, though the T's stood with LGB at Stonewall (this year is the 50th, by the way), so I say they stay. Regardless, the plus denotes any other initials someone might care to attach whether a more recent "q" which many don't care for that word or I think I've seen an i there but I have no idea what i is for. I just stick with LGBT and leave it at that.

"I" is for intersex, and in the US, I also saw an "A" added, for asexual. 

5 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

I am not saying anything of the kind and I don't condone bullying. Oversensitive idiot. I am good with your here to stay and I don't care if you are visible. Quit whining like everyone is out to get you. 

You are not only condoning bullying, you are practicing it. I am not good with you here to stay in the gay forum, go back into the cave you came from.

And get over being criticized, stop whining.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1