Canadian pensioner in custody after sneaking into Thailand through hole in the fence

webfact

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

They just use the  we cannot get involved if someone has broken the law in Thailand.

They don't always want to be bothered if you want to access any of their published services, e.g. marriage declarations, new passports, birth registration, I could go on.  They are generally a waste of space. The UK Embassy publishes a 'customer service charter', what a ironic joke that is. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

how come us damn Canadians always get caught at everything,,,,???? from kidnapping wayward Chinese CFO's to insulting desert dwelling cavemen, we're always catching the heat.

Only the dumb ones, the smart ones end up as some of the richest families to this day.

I'm sure this guy paid nothing, has nothing, and wanted to get caught so some Canadians might take pity on him.  i get it, makes sense.  

there is a big sign about the hole, in English, that reads, "if you are super loser and need help, go through the hole, don't collect $200,"

always about money.  a rich person would never do this.  hope he finds some cash

It's strange.  Normally he doesn't even need a visa for one month stay as a tourist.  It could be he was scammed by combodian agent or he is not in good mental health.  If he had any previous criminals file or blacklisted, it would have been mentioned.  They should just take him back to combodia and let him go if he didn't commit any other offences.

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

how come us damn Canadians always get caught at everything,,,,???? from kidnapping wayward Chinese CFO's to insulting desert dwelling cavemen, we're always catching the heat.

Because half of you think you're French?  Just a thought.  

6 hours ago, happy chappie said:

He was well ripped off.nong khai or chang Khan boats will do it for 1,000b.as for the stamp he never got it would of been no use as it wasn't recorded with immo that he entered the country.must of been despo to get here,maybe to sort out finance after being blacklisted or see his family.who knows but he's up to his neck in brown stuff now.

6 hours ago, GeoMill said:

Can someone tell me what's the point of doing something like this? Couldn't he just enter Thailand the normal way and actually pay less too?

its obviously that he had a reason - 67 yrs and crawl through a fence to enter Thailand - maybe he couldnt show the required 20k in cash ...:thumbsup:

Archived