Transportation Center at Suvarnabhumi

Sri Shina

I  am  hoping  someone  can  help  me  as  I  have  put  countless  hours  into  trying  to  get  seemingly  simple  information.

Is  there  a  Government  Bus   (transport  co.)  from  the  transportation  center  at  Suvarnabhumi  to  Chanthaburi?  If  so,  what  is  the  earliest  departure?  In  November  I  was  told  there  was  one  at  6:00  a.m.  but  bus  times  continually  change.  I  have  called  the  two  numbers  I  have  for  the  public  transportation  center  without  an  answer.  I  found  an  email  for  them  but  also  no  answer.  I  had  someone  call  the  government  bus  co.  but  think  something  was  lost  in  translation.

Thanks  for  any  help.

Thank  you,  Blackcab,

That  is  the  third  different  number  I  have  for  the  Transportation  Center.  I  just  tried  it  several  times  in  several  different  ways  without  success.

I  am  using  Skype  which  is  not  functioning  correctly  but  does  make  calls.  Usually  the  country  code   (66)  and  such  will  fill  in  automatically  but  not  now.  I  am  hoping  you  can  help  the  technologically  challenged.  Would  it  be  1 66 2132 9100,  or  1 66 02132 9100 ?  I  have  tried  everything.  Other  numbers  I  have  include  0 2134 4099  from  the  website  and  061 398 0386  from  the  AOT  airport  brochure.

Thanks  so  much.

Archived