Toyota Thailand Open Tennis 2019

Dario

Hi tennis buffs,

Toyota Thailand Open is starting today with Round 1. It is taking place at True Arena in Hua Hin. I'm a long long time Truevision/UBC/TelecomAsia subscriber and have channels 670 True Tennis, 680 Fox Sports and 689 Fox Sports 2. But none is broadcasting anything from this WTA tennis event held in Thailand. I have contacted the organizers via email this morning to ask where we can follow this event on TV but so far I haven't received any answer. Does anyone here know where to watch?

By the way, I'm lobbying to get our own TENNIS FORUM within TV, please be so kind and vote for it here. Please don't vote against. Thank you. Our 9-year old daughter Amy is doing her best to become the best female tennis player in Thailand. She only started a few months ago, but doing fine. You can see her training here.

The tennis matches in Hua Hin can be viewed on Truevision on channels 126 & 670. The broadcasts are in the evening, yesterday marches started at 17:00 and there were 3 matches in a row. All were broadcast.

Archived