How do you protect yourself from making babies?

mrwebb8825

4 minutes ago, amexpat said:

But it's not hard to believe the wife/gf wants kids and he goes along to get along.

The rubber thing is pseudo sex but some, like an earlier poster, actually believe real sex is lethal. ????

Yes, mine would have been willing to had a kid or two even in her 40's. The other advantage of being snipped is that she does not have to take the pill and sex can be spontaneous.

But as was posted above I live in fear of the daughters getting pregnant and wanting to leave the kids with their mother.

On 1/28/2019 at 12:45 PM, mrwebb8825 said:

I had a vasectomy after 2 children in the states in 2 different mariages that didn't go well after children. Point of the post though is from reading numerous stories over the years of guys being emotionally, phycologically and/or finacially "trapped" due to having children over here.

@Wiseoldowl-I fall into the over 50 catagory now but didn't when I moved here 17yrs ago. My wife of 14yrs (here) and I are both carreer oriented and thus, don't want children. No, the issue isn't me or the wife, it's just pure curiousity as to who acctually planned for or thought about popping out kids in their waining years. When I used to come here for visits I would see the occasional old fellow pushing a stroller in the mall and think, there's a nice grandpa until I'd then see a young-ish lady come up and kiss him like he wasn't her daddy. I always thought to myself, crap, I hope that never happens to me (the kid and stroller, not the hottie and kiss). ????

Good of you to explain everything.

Some years ago, when Fatima left me for a German surgeon, I was emotionally messed up. I could only have sex first thing in the morning. Vida, the new girlfriend would want to have sex, but with me, it was a toss-up which was more urgent, a shag or a weewee. Lasted for about 12 months.

I often think of Fatima. She had lovely breasts.

On 1/28/2019 at 11:32 AM, owl sees all said:

I tend to agree that sex for the over 50s is a no-no. So, OK, it gives nice sensations, but often leaves you poorer (less money for beer). I take Professor Pigeon's view on this; "Masturbation is one of the great things in life, in that the amount of effort expended equals the amount of pleasure attained".

Oh dear. I had better slash my wrists then. Way too old to get any enjoyment out of wanking.

Nobody on this thread appears to have realised finding a woman who has had her tubes tied is another option. No vasectomy, no condom needed.

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Oh dear. I had better slash my wrists then. Way too old to get any enjoyment out of wanking.

Nobody on this thread appears to have realised finding a woman who has had her tubes tied is another option. No vasectomy, no condom needed.

Please don't Lacessit. I enjoy your posts.

Are you telling me you would rather go with a woman, than feed beautiful fish? I spend 2 hours a day watching my koi carp swim in and out of the lilly pads and gently slurping down their food. Very relaxing.

On 1/28/2019 at 5:52 AM, BritManToo said:

Had my last one (number 5) when I was 56, he's 7 now and it's been great.

I'd be happy to have another.

Had my last one, No4, when I was 55, he's 8 now but no more,  please Buddha! 

On 1/28/2019 at 11:45 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Marry a butt ugly Sheila...

or a Lady Boy, no chance in hell of unwanted pregnancy there................disease??  Now thats another topic altogether............he is worried about unwanted anchor children.............

5 hours ago, guest879 said:

when I lived in pattaya I would generally have sex in chlorinated swimming pools and it seemed to work very well. any sex outside the pool was done in short time hotels and gentlemans clubs without exchanging phone numbers. this was also very effective. I now have 2 half thai kids but I had a good run while it lasted.

Do they have gills??  Swimming pool sex??  Damn, where have I been.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Please don't Lacessit. I enjoy your posts.

Are you telling me you would rather go with a woman, than feed beautiful fish? I spend 2 hours a day watching my koi carp swim in and out of the lilly pads and gently slurping down their food. Very relaxing.

Three things in life I really enjoy. Quite a few others; however, these stand out for me.

The adrenaline rush I used to get when I was working in chemical research, and I had  eureka moments of seeing a new relationship between hitherto unconnected variables.

Being in "the zone" on a golf course, scoring pars and birdies at will on the way to winning.

The feeling of achievement when a woman starts to orgasm with me.

The first is no longer available to me. Due to age, the second has become very infrequent. The third is still something I can enjoy.

Not knocking your pastime, everyone gets off on different things.

On 1/28/2019 at 4:54 AM, Dmaxdan said:

Well personally I married a woman who had already had the operation. A foolproof scheme or so I thought....

….Because her daughter got pregnant, had the baby and then buggered off to work in full time in Bangkok. So I now spend my time with my 3 year old grandson who apart from the biological sense may as well be my own son.  

Whoops 

On 1/31/2019 at 8:59 AM, owl sees all said:

Sad story.

Our village is full of kids (and dogs) but as soon as they get to 17(ish) they are off to work as cashiers in Bangkok, Pattaya or down south. There is this big gap of girls from late teens to about 30; when they start to drift back.

Cashiers!  ????????

I had a vasectomy when I was living in Sweden. I was supposed to go back to test if there was sperm still coming out but I was too confident and lazy. When I did get retested for sperm it was coming out by the bucket load. I am one of those rare individuals that had three tubes, not one, going into each testicle. When the operation was repeated it became major as they had to remove each testicle to make sure there were non more hidden tubes. They put the testicles back though, god bless them. Luckily my wife did not get pregnant.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:52 AM, simon43 said:

A few years ago when living in north Phuket, I took my wayward nieces under my wing, to try to get them onto a stable path.  At that time they were just 14 and 15 years old, and their older sister had just aborted her second pregnancy at 16 years old.

Knowing the dirty and greedy minds of my dysfunctional Thai family, I went and had a vasectomy and then announced this publically to the whole family, village members, shocked woman in 7/11 etc etc.

Happy to say that when the older niece got pregnant again, no-one came accusing me...

As for the younger nieces, my efforts to help them got nowhere.  I moved to Burma shortly afterwards.  I got a FB message from the younger niece just today asking for money to buy make-up because she had a job dancing in a Thai bar  (She's 15 years old...)!

The  state  of  affairs  eh..............gawd

The day I got my vasectomy, was one of the best days of my life. I have not regretted it for a nanosecond. And I have no children, thankfully. I like kids. But, I never want to own one or two of them. Prefer to have my life to myself, and not have that responsibility. Either decision is totally valid. I chose this one, and never looked back! Hallelujah! 

Archived