Expand fence 31 m x 70 cm

ElephantEgo

Not sure where you are from but to clarify, if its built from masonry and concrete its a wall, if its wood, steel shera and a temporary structure, its a fence.

A fence is also some who deals in stolen goods.

Now, what is your query?

3 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Not sure where you are from but to clarify, if its built from masonry and concrete its a wall, if its wood, steel shera and a temporary structure, its a fence.

Now, what is your query?

Picky, picky!  Maybe you should explain that to Donald Trump!:stoner::sorry::offtopic:

On 1/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, eyecatcher said:

Now, what is your query?

At the front of our garden we have something that is built from masonry,concrete,metal and wood. I used to call it our garden wall but am now unsure what to call it. Should I call it a  fence topped wall ?

If you use Trump's figures, it would cost you about 14,052,765 baht!  an indication of what the total BS the US is  putting  up with now. And if you are a Brit you might  have to construct an immigration and customs checkpoint between the wall and your house.  What are we doing to ourselves?:stoner::offtopic::sorry:

3 hours ago, JakeR said:

@eyecatcher Sorry I meant wall then!

Well in that case, lets assume you need to raise the piers, build up in blockwork, render etc.

On the basis that 1500bt-2000bt a metre run is average for a 1.8/2.0m high wall your wall is say 1/3 height albeit no foindation work, but for argument sake I would pitch in at 500-700bt a metre run.

If you want to look analytically then its 3 rows block...250blocks at 7bt, 12 cages, 12 column shutters, 12 bags gravel, 6bags sand 3 bag cement, 4 bags render, sai chaab,  plus whatever to make up your height to 700mm whether it be bricks, half blocks or a concrete plinth, ....but whatever your material cost will be less than 250bt a metre run

Archived