Best Value 85 inch TV in Bangkok?

trajan

If by value, you mean at the cheaper end of the scale, LG and Samsung

are pretty much the way to go.

I saw a 75 inch Samsung at Powerbuy last week for 55 000 Baht.

This one on Lazada is good value for money at 50 000.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/samsung-75-uhd-4k-smart-tv-nu7100-series-7-2018-ua75nu7100-i232907942-s357085820.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.21.33b3337548JsQJ&search=1

Depends on your budget, but there is a big price increase from 75 to 85 inch, so you won't find much

value there.

https://www.lcdtvthailand.com/spec_tv/14/TCL.html   Scroll to the bottom of this page for TCL 75" B129,900

TCL's have been blowing the competition away the last few years with great quality/ low prices.

Read some online reviews at credible sites like Wirecutter.

Seeing them side by side in showrooms, I'd say the ten inches diagonal increase of a 75" over a 65" is hardly worth B100K.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 84 inch LG tv’s one is 4 years old and the other is 2 years old. Neither has had a problem. The only issue both had was it was difficult to initially set up the internet connection and that was solved by turning off all the other devices logged on in the house and then it set up fine 

You may have a big wall, but make sure you measure the distance from where you're sitting to where the TV is. Bigger isn't always better. If you're sat too close, it won't be a good picture. You lose out on quality when you go big but budget. 

As for the cheapest places, Lazada is okay but it's harder to buy the TV with 10-month interest free installments, etc. They want all the cash upfront. Also, if anything breaks on the TV, it's more of a hassle to get it fixed. I'd go powerbuy or 'the power'. I bought a 65 inch OLED and got a free dolby soundbar thrown in. They also had a guy come and hang the tv on my wall. 

9 hours ago, Henryford said:

The problem with Lazada is that if there is a problem with the TV, either on delivery or later, then it's a major pain to get it sorted. At least if you buy from a local store like Power Buy you have some come back.

Never had a problem returning things to Lazada.  Drop off at the nearest 7/11. 

On 2/25/2019 at 8:36 AM, rkidlad said:

As for the cheapest places, Lazada is okay but it's harder to buy the TV with 10-month interest free installments, etc. They want all the cash upfront. Also, if anything breaks on the TV, it's more of a hassle to get it fixed.

You phone up Samsung or LG and they come round to your house next day.

If it's out of guarantee, all you need is money to get it fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived