Tragedy after "forgetful maid" left her 6 year old in room on Pattaya condo's 32nd floor

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, mok199 said:

We just came back from the temple where she is lying ,the child is a beautiful talented girl who made a tragic mistake...the grandmother ( who was cleaning the rooms) is in shock and grieving ,as is the rest of the family, they must live with this forever.... Tragic just Tragic.....for the record ,the girl was ill and didn't sleep well the night before , while at work with her granny( as it was sunday),she took a Tylenol and fell asleep, while granny was doing the room, granny let her sleep as she was so tired,and went to tidy up another room in the 30th floor...the girl woke up delirious and confussed and alone ( I am guessing) the rest is history..have a good one sanemax...

Why are you trying to make me feel guilty ?

Does the grandmother grieving make it correct to leave the girl on her own on the 32nd floor ?

Why are you trying to make me feel guilty ?
Does the grandmother grieving make it correct to leave the girl on her own on the 32nd floor ?
I think he enjoys it , mocking other members with an opinion different from himself. Disgusting behavior really.

On 1/29/2019 at 2:09 PM, texanaust said:

I would have thought a six year old would not have climbed over the railing.  Most six year olds would know the danger-maybe the child was more like 3 or 4?

Please...

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I nipped that in the Bud years ago cleaners bring kids to work mainly because of the swimming pools and they just didn't get it, Papa Jai Rai,

As we all know the mother cannot swim 

Sometimes... the 'cleaners' bring their children to their work place because there is no one to look after them in their homes when they come out to work.

The RICH, are blind to this... should I go in to more intricate details? No, they are not enthusiastic about swimming pools - they are POOR (no money), they are thinking about their next meal...

I nipped that in the Bud years ago... my foot!

16 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Why are you diverting the topic to Paris?

This happened in Pattaya.

Sorry, you got 'diverted' - yes, it happens sometimes, I know.

Read the thread well, some seems to think it happens ONLY is  a country named Thailand.

If you keep abreast with the current news, you will not be diverted very easily. SUCH carelessness happens all over the world... ever heard of toddlers kept in locked cars while their mother was chatting on her mobile? Yes, it is news whether it happens in Pattaya or Timbaktoo!

I heard the grandmother took care of the daughter as the mother and father couldn't or wouldn't take care of the girl.  The grandmother worked hard as a hotel maid and sending the little girl to a moderately priced, Pattaya based international school (my son attends the same school) and the teachers told other parents the story soon after the tragedy.  May she rest in peace. 

Archived