How do you deal with the air quality outside?

Poopyface

On 2/1/2019 at 4:17 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Wonder how many smokers are wearing masks when inhaling much worse on a daily basis? How many terrible dieters are wearing masks when preventable heart disease, #1 killer, doesn't faze them in the least. Many more things gonna kill many more people here than the smog....like driving. 

Wear a mask... :cheesy:

I don't wonder these things at all. Smokers, bad eaters, those with heart disease- they are the people affected the most by smog and it stands to reason they should be concerned about the comulative effects of their daily habits in concert with the environmental hazards they choose to live with.

I eat mostly vegetarian, don't drink or smoke, and own a couple N-95 masks.

I also left the dream of living in Chiang Mai for the southern islands...

Leary once said: "It's the most important decision you will ever make, you chose how and when and with whom and why, you die"

I just stay indoors as much as possible.

Thai government and economists will be happy to know with all the visa extension bs and this air pollution that will NEVER go away I won't be buying a condo in Bangkok. Absolutely resigned and resolved.

On 1/30/2019 at 7:35 AM, Emdog said:

Perhaps best approach would be "You can hide but you can't run"

I have stopped running outside so even staying out of the smog is affecting my health.

Has anyone seen people wearing masks whilst running in the parks?

i presume those not wearing masks are mainly smokers, cannot see why they would bother ( not talking about joggers here )

Archived