6 Nations Rugby 2019

If you want to watch over the internet you can use the website https://tvplayer.com/watch/bbcone?nrsrc=nhp&nrc=lg, just sign up with a UK email address ( maybe not even UK) and give a UK post code ( I used my brothers) and watch the games in 1080p on BBC and 576p on ITV.

p.s. you will have to use a vpn and I use the one installed in EPIC browser which has a British server plus it's free.

The fixture list is as follows:

ROUND ONE
France vs Wales.... Stade de France (Paris).... Friday, February 1.... 8pm GMT.... BBC

Scotland vs Italy... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 2.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Ireland vs England.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Saturday, February 2.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND TWO
Scotland vs Ireland.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 9.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Italy vs Wales.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, February 9.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

England vs France.... Twickenham (London).... Sunday, February 10.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND THREE
France vs Scotland.... Stade de France (Paris).... Saturday, February 23.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Wales vs England.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, February 23.... 4.45pm GMT.... BBC

Italy vs Ireland.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Sunday, February 24.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND FOUR
Scotland vs Wales.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, March 9.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

England vs Italy.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 9.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

Ireland vs France.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Sunday, March 10.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND FIVE
Italy vs France.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, March 16.... 12.30pm GMT.... ITV

Wales vs Ireland.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, March 16.... 2.45pm GMT.... BBC

England vs Scotland.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 16.... 5pm GMT.... ITV

• 3 weeks later...

To digress a little...

The IRB (now calling themselves "World Rugby") have proposed a 12-team elite international league, that seems to be universally disliked amongst the internet warriors.

At the same time, other people say that there should be an opportunity for up and coming teams like Georgia to break into the Six Nations. 

What do you think?

Some people suggest that the risk of not holding the Calcutta Cup is anathema, should Scotland get relegated.  I am one of those, but I hope that would be a motivation to make sure that England were relegated first.

Archived