Repatriated Cat

So a while ago I'd posted a thread about bringing my cat from Thailand to the US.

It took a while, but we fully converted her to an indoor cat, and got her a Siamese brother. 

So as ridiculously expensive as it was getting her here we're happy

Kitty Cats.jpg

Cats n Boxes.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hullo Ginboy

Delighted your cat has had a happy move to America.

I want to take my four cats to France.  (They too will need to adjust from a more open and spacious life to an indoor one in a flat).  

I'd be most grateful if you could tell me which company/clinic you used and if you were happy with their services.  If you were I'd appreciate knowing their contact data.

Thanks a lot. 

On 3/3/2019 at 12:51 AM, triffid said:

Hullo Ginboy

Delighted your cat has had a happy move to America.

I want to take my four cats to France.  (They too will need to adjust from a more open and spacious life to an indoor one in a flat).  

I'd be most grateful if you could tell me which company/clinic you used and if you were happy with their services.  If you were I'd appreciate knowing their contact data.

Thanks a lot. 

Here's the link.

The contact guy there was Khun Tiddy, but who knows if he's still there. It was all pretty seamless, they took care of everything.

Be prepared for them being a bit traumatized, it's a long trip. They have to spend 3 days in BKK before they even get on the plane.

For the US there aren't any import restrictions for cats, but they will advise on what's required for France.

http://www.boonma.com/pages/pets

One more little tidbit.

All of the carriers I contacted seem to like using KLM to fly through Amsterdam. 

Bizarrely your cats will need to clear customs. 

My cat flew from Amsterdam to Minneapolis, then I chose to drive there rather than have to pay an agent to clear customs, then fly her on.

Don't know where you live in France, but a drive from, let's say Paris to Amsterdam will save you a lot of money

Archived